Chaos Porkypine question

Has anyone used a Chaos Porkypine bayonet? Have anyone had any trouble stabbing it into someone with all the spikes installed and if so what how many spikes had to be removed before you could effectivly stab someone? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Crusader
  • Like 1
Has anyone used a Chaos Porkypine bayonet? Have anyone had any trouble stabbing it into someone with all the spikes installed and if so what how many spikes had to be removed before you could effectivly stab someone? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Crusader....I am amazed....and somewhat speechless.

On the other hand,there is a good chance someone will ask why you didn't use search to find the answer to this common and repeated question.

To save you the trouble,leave three for best stabbing,remember not to twist going in or out.

Sure hope this helps.Please post pics.

:up:

If you have trouble stabbing all 6 in your not using it right. Quit limp wristing it and stab them like a man!

I did not mean to give the impression that I intented to stab people with the Porkypine. I just wanted to know the best way to do it with the Porkypine as a hypothetical senario. I see that this topic has been discussed and answered to some degree a long time ago. I should have used a search first.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

i found that removing all but 2 spikes before stabbing someone around the rib area works best and then twist your saige left or right and bend the spikes inside of them. yank out hard to remove your gun an continue fighting. 6 spikes makes it harder to penetrate works kind of like the bed of nails... also chaos if you put the lock on the bottom of the spikes and not the top would make it more simple to use one handed.