• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was supposed to be a poll. Didn't show up. Did God or Moses write the Ten Commandments or was it just some freaked out idiot? IIIIII know. But this person is obviously totally loopy.

Wow, so I guess Christians are as bad as Mulims, right? Total brainwashed idiots. Amazing.

ETA: Guess only Christians are brainwashed. There can never be a brainwashed Atheist. Damn, I should be one. Takes the moral compass away. As it does with most all Atheist.

Depends what set your talking about.

Moses smashed gods set when he came down from mount Si'nai and found the people worshiping a golden calf. And unlike the movie the calf did not get swallowed up by the ground, it was crushed to dust and dumped into the water and the people had to drink it..

Moses later was commanded to carve a new set.

Both where placed in the ark of the covenant along with several other items.

Do I get a cookie?

This was supposed to be a poll. Didn't show up. Did God or Moses write the Ten Commandments or was it just some freaked out idiot? IIIIII know. But this person is obviously totally loopy.

I'm not real sure what you're trying to say.

Wow, so I guess Christians are as bad as Mulims, right? Total brainwashed idiots. Amazing.

ETA: Guess only Christians are brainwashed. There can never be a brainwashed Atheist. Damn, I should be one. Takes the moral compass away. As it does with most all Atheist.

I didn't say anything like that. You're trippin....

Remind me to never discuss religion or politics with you again. :rolleyes:

Well, I wasn't going to mention you, but.... You said that anyone that believed in God was hypnotized. You have, so very proudly, the number 666 displayed in your shop.

You don't have to discuss anything with me. Keep the 666 in your shop and the pics of little girls on your puter. Nuff said.

Well, if it was some 'freaked out idiot', they sure had good morals!

But it was God who wrote them, and there were 2 copies... not 5 commandments on 1 tablet, and 5 on the other.

Well, I wasn't going to mention you, but.... You said that anyone that believed in God was hypnotized. You have, so very proudly, the number 666 displayed in your shop.

You don't have to discuss anything with me. Keep the 666 in your shop and the pics of little girls on your puter. Nuff said.

Ya gotta love the internet!

Don't make me come over there and put you BOTH across my knee!

Sorry, can't let this one pass...

So unless I believe in YOUR god, I cannot possibly have any morals? Wow, isn't that what the taliban say?

Quick question for all you people who somehow equate not believing in gods, devils, demons, ghosts, etc. to being immoral or evil in some way.

When was the last time you heard of atheists burning people at the stake, or torturing them with inquisitions, or beheading them, or trying to wipe out an entire race, etc, etc.??

And as far as the ten commandments go, yea, this all powerful, all knowing, all seeing, invisible god wrote them down on a couple of flat rocks and gave them to ONE guy to spread his word to the entire planet.

That shit just cracks me up thinking about it. I don't make fun of people's beliefs in general, none of my business and if it helps you sleep then good for you.

But after all the rhetoric and trite sayings are done what it comes down to is you can't prove anything, you CHOOSE to believe. And the bottom line is you cannot rationally defend a unprovable thing, you can only defend your right to believe in it. I'll defend your right to believe in it too, just don't try to force it by deed or law upon the billions of other people who don't CHOOSE to believe as you do.

Would you settle for some unleavened bread?

Yep that will work to.

Unleavened bread is called matzah and if you are in the Cincinnati area I'll be glad to give you some to taste.

Unleavened bread is called matzah and if you are in the Cincinnati area I'll be glad to give you some to taste.

Apologies for the wrong nomenclature, but I'm Episcopalian, what did you expect? :haha:

Come to think of it I've had it before..... I'll stick to wheat thins, thanks anyway.

My mother is Finnish so I've had their version of the same kind of food product many many times.... Only tastes good to me covered in liverwurst which is pork liver... Which has always struck me as being rather amusing, nothing like seeing the kosher marking on a item I plan to cover in pork liver before eating :lol:

Edited by csspecs

There were these 2 guys, Larry Williams and another guy that managed to sneak into Saudi Arabia and go to the well mentioned that was bitter, and to the 12 springs that were good with good water and they found a mountain, that many of the Bedouin sheep herders claimed was the Mountain of Moses. The found a charred mountain that had a cave and had boundary markers around it. They found burnt offering pits near the base of this mountain and many other signs of earlier passing of "someone" They even found a pillar with pictures etched on it of a calf or cattle. All this was behind high barb wire fence that basically said "KEEP OUT" but I'm being kind about the words. Can you imagine a most holy place for the Jewish and Christians in a land of Saudi Arabia? A mostly Islamic land.

I have the DVD documentary of their travels. Has great supporting evidence that Moses did exist, that there was a mountain and there was a tribe of people there and there was some sort of unusual fire on top this mountain at one time.