SAIGA's legal in California?

Go to calguns.net

AKs are perfectly legal in California, but in slightly neutered configurations.

+1

Know the law.

Then, understand what your limitations and your capabilities are.

If you want to know what a Kalifornia Saiga looks like check my gallery.

they dont know the law over there completely.

my company just sells and ships there, what would we know :) I am personally taking a one wekk hiatus from that place, before I get pissed off. wait, ill be in NY then, cool!!! LOL

• 2 months later...

Unless it is specifically listed by make AND model, it is NOT illegal in KKKalifornia. The ONLY Saigas listed and banned are Kalashnikov USA Saigas. RAA Saigas are fine as long as they are stock configuration or have a magazine lock (for converted rifles). Any FFL saying that Saigas are a gray area and won't transfer them is a retard and needs to study up on the state laws. Keep your eyes open and study up :eek: . You can always call CA DOJ if you have any questions. They usually call back if you leave a message.

Unless it is specifically listed by make AND model, it is NOT illegal in KKKalifornia. The ONLY Saigas listed and banned are Kalashnikov USA Saigas. RAA Saigas are fine as long as they are stock configuration or have a magazine lock (for converted rifles). Any FFL saying that Saigas are a gray area and won't transfer them is a retard and needs to study up on the state laws. Keep your eyes open and study up :eek: . You can always call CA DOJ if you have any questions. They usually call back if you leave a message.

KKKalifornia? Is that meant to show that we are all rrracists in California?

KKKalifornia? Is that meant to show that we are all rrracists in California?

Nope. just that the state itself is extremely predjudice and slightly retarded.