Sagia 308 Ver. 21

I saw the Sagia 308 Ver. 21 on the RAA website last night. It indicated the 308 Ver. 21 was becoming available in 2007.

Is RAA still importing this model? I prefer its looks with the wood furniture, thumb hole stock w. rubber butt pad.

This combo looked like it would make a nice hunting rifle. Any idea of what the prices run on this model?

I am also curious about the grip thickness of the thumb hole stock. I have a MAK 90, which also a thumb hole stock.

The MAK stock sucks because the grip is too thick on the thumb hole stock. If someone fabricated a thumbhole stock with a more contoured grip,

I probably wouldn't have any issues with it. I'm just curious as to how the Sagia 308 Ver. 21 compares on this point.

The other advantage that I see on this model is that you don't have to move the FCG & trigger guard forward

on this model (according to the picture RAA has on their website). This may save you some conversion steps if you decide to do a full 922r

down the road.

Zonie

I talked to Clyde about them a month or so ago, he had a 70 of them then in hand then and had two dozen or so more coming. From what he told me then, they should be here now, or going quickly so if you want one, id probably be calling vendors trying to find some, its the IZ-220, or, if you dont have any luck, call RAAC themselves and ask what vendor they sold them to that is most likely to have them still in stock. Im sure they go pretty quick, but if you are lucky, They might even mark one with your name on it and set it aside for CGW, or another vendor/member here.

If not, im sure its not the last time they come in.