Hollywood Flordia Cop gets caught framing a young lady.

True, all professions have their unethical :devil: members. This probably pisses off more cops than anyone else. I work in acute adult behavioral health sciences, ("the nut house" :wacko: ) as a Phychotherapist & every time I hear about abuse or sexual misconduct in my profession I cringe. It makes me so pissed :angry: that a select few A$$ holes defame the names of so many people who sacrefice much to help others. :bag:

In their defense however They depend on each other for their lives so much that covering each other's a$$es is second nature. Thats no excuse though.

As far as it being diseased and needing to be put down. If that was the case, so be it. I understand that. But throwing it over a cliff? Come on now. These guys have weapons. Put a bullet through it's head, if it really needs to be put down.

I'm no "leftist" but that video still pisses me off. I hope that guy and his buddies get raped fast and die slow.

Disease Carrier: a person or organism infected with an infectious disease agent, but displaying no symptoms

That dog would have lived a full life and the locals would not have been affected. Our soldiers on the other hand don't have the same immunities built up as the locals and are prone to getting sick from being around them. All over a cute puppy that i'm sure everyone would have loved as a pet as they got sick...

The gun while it would have been more humane simply isnt a option. Many units require you to fill out a significant amount of paperwork and undergo scrutiny for every round expended. Our ROE over there has gotten past rediculous.

Edited by Nailbomb
I'm no "leftist" but that video still pisses me off. I hope that guy and his buddies get raped fast and die slow.

Agreed. And for people to try to make excuses for them, as though they are performing some kind of health service is beyond absurd. They did it for the fun of it. They all need their heads bashed against a rock.

Agreed. And for people to try to make excuses for them, as though they are performing some kind of health service is beyond absurd. They did it for the fun of it. They all need their heads bashed against a rock.

Yeap I don't know what I'm talking about.

Preventive Medicine Team Protects Troops, Monitors Bugs, Animals, Food

Stray dogs being killed in Baghdad

Stay away, stay safe

Street Dog Poisonings in Baghdad, Iraq

US warns on Falluja disease risk

Heres a Video!

My memories of sweating my ass of, and gagging from the stench of a 9' tall 12' wide pile of dead dogs while on patrol must have been a bad dream.

Edited by Nailbomb

Yeap I don't know what I'm talking about.

Preventive Medicine Team Protects Troops, Monitors Bugs, Animals, Food

Stray dogs being killed in Baghdad

Stay away, stay safe

Street Dog Poisonings in Baghdad, Iraq

US warns on Falluja disease risk

Heres a Video!

My memories of sweating my ass of, and gagging from the stench of a 9' tall 12' wide pile of dead dogs while on patrol must have been a bad dream.

I understand perfectly well what goes on over there. I'm talking about this particular video. The whole point was for them to enjoy the moment and be so proud of their handywork that they had to make a video about it. Those guys are puke. Post all the links you want. You can only put so much lipstick on a pig.

As far as it being diseased and needing to be put down. If that was the case, so be it. I understand that. But throwing it over a cliff? Come on now. These guys have weapons. Put a bullet through it's head, if it really needs to be put down.

Disease Carrier: a person or organism infected with an infectious disease agent, but displaying no symptoms

That dog would have lived a full life and the locals would not have been affected. Our soldiers on the other hand don't have the same immunities built up as the locals and are prone to getting sick from being around them. All over a cute puppy that i'm sure everyone would have loved as a pet as they got sick...

The gun while it would have been more humane simply isnt a option. Many units require you to fill out a significant amount of paperwork and undergo scrutiny for every round expended. Our ROE over there has gotten past rediculous.

I understand what you mean. But.........

(I've never been in any branch of the Military, so take the following for what it's worth.....)

Given that the threat of disease is very much a real issue over there, why pick up the dog? Why physically handle it, if disease is a concern? Doesn't make much sense to me, unless I'm missing something.

Also, about the paperwork required to let off rounds.......I've seen countless videos on YouTube of our soldiers "having fun" with their guns. (Which, by the way, is more than well deserved for them, IMHO. I'd much rather see our tax dollars go to letting some soldiers let loose and have fun, than pay for some scumbag with 49 kids) In 99% of the videos, it's obvious it's not a training exercise or anything similar. For instance, I was looking up videos on the Barrett M82A1 this morning (just watched Smokin' Aces for the second time in a long time the other day :lol: ) and one of the videos with said gun was with one of our guys shoulder firing it, for what appeared to be, shits-n-giggles. For some reason, I doubt paperwork is filled out on that kind of stuff. But like I said, I've not been in the Military.

All of that stuff aside and speaking of this video in particular.............I think it's safe to say that this was done 99% for twisted fun. Not for the sake of health & safety.

That's my take on it.

Here's the video: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=621_1204615429

Tell me that's not just "fun" for them and that it is genuinely for health concerns.

He says: "Oh, oh, oh I tripped...<throws dog>."

The only fucked up thing is the glee they have for the act, and that they stoped to take video.

22_shooter, Dogman: Did you guys miss this part?

Also 22_shooter, those people doing so are often with unaccounted rounds. It happens, but it takes a blind eye from your supiriors to make it happen. essentialy they're rolling the dice. Do you think they should even be taking video outside the wire or maybe they should be staying more alert to thier surroundings?

I had to file paperwork and was scrutinized for one of my marines who had a accidental discharge of 3 rounds off a .50 that hurt no one and was in the middle of no-where outside the wire.

And i've never cared for the tourists over there enjoying thier stay, and taking pictures and filming everything. Negligence like that can get people killed.

Will: yeah I've had some "mystery meat" while i was in japan. I swear damn near anything will taste good on a stick in some teriyaki sauce.

Edited by Nailbomb

Ok, so the puppy vid is fucked up.............But for those of you who have never been "There" under long term stress ........lighten up. I'd bet some officer told them to get rid of the village dogs, and this happened to be the cute one that they "tripped" with. Where's the vid of the bad guys throwin human babies off the other side of the cliff ?

When you are tryin to fight back an the govt has one of your hands tied behind your back you do shit like this..............just a normal guy trying to deal with "It"

No "excuses" , just this shit keeps you from coming home an throwing the wife an kids off a cliff........

Now I wish I had a vid of the time three young EOD troops chased a furry little animal down, an taped a half block of short fused C-4 to his back an turned him loose to see how far he could run in about 20 seconds of time. Little bastard ran around the M-151 Jeep three times and went under it.........Resulting in three guys runnin like hell, to the tune of "He's under the fuckin jeep" soon followed by a loud noise and the right front tire "falling" off said jeep . (And a little floor board damage)...........or maybe a vid of the amount of money that can change hands over the "How long will it take that monkey to pull the pin on a grenade" game. Just need a monkey, a steel container box, and one grenade..........show him how to pull the pin a couple times, throw him in the box with the grenade , run away, drink beer till the boom, pick up your winnings................neat game.

This crap allows an individuall to come home and be a productive member of society..........or a S-12 buildin threat to society.........take yer pick.... :smoke: .........an lay off the grunts.

Wow, until we got sidetracked by the dog video I thought that we were actually having a rational, reasonable, thought -provoking discussion on the LEO subject. Its nice to have polite discourse from all sides, we all know how these cop threads can get a little impassioned.

Sorry, I meant to post a simple.........Cops are people too.............and some will try to cover up their mistakes.............................these guys went a little over the line so to speak............I just got sidetracked on a little trip down memory lane.......now what was that little song we used to sing ? ....something like " Napalm sticks to little kids, do dah, do dah......................."

Not to completely hi-jack the thread, but check this version out......I've been sent three different songs, Napalm sticks to kids, Napalm sticks to little children, and Napalm sticks to little kids.........BUT this one is too cool....................LOL......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gm6ddNFK3c

"Smells Like Victory"............. :smoke:

LOL SICK BASTARD!!!

I gotta try that Monkey game some time..... ;)

Now, where to find a monkey and grenade in Indiana. :lol:

Yeah....the Grenade is gonna be the problem....... :ded:

What'ya mean, bro? According to the media, hand grenades, FA guns and the like, are all readily available at the local sporting goods store. That's how they get into the hands of Mexicans. US civilians buy them here and send them down south. :lolol:

What'ya mean, bro? According to the media, hand grenades, FA guns and the like, are all readily available at the local sporting goods store. That's how they get into the hands of Mexicans. US civilians buy them here and send them down south. :lolol:

Maybe we should pull the pins before sending them down south......

Man fuck this bullshit...I'm not even gonna waste my time lookin at the link. Bean wtf man? Haven't we already had enough damn cop hatin threads lately?

Don't worry cobra, I'll change the subject and help you cover this one up!

Puppy_thrown_Iraq.gif

how am i doing? :haha:

Gotta make it hard for indy to keep this thread here for 22's sake...

I second that, sorry LEOs...