I'd like to extend a warm welcome to Jack Travers!

Our newest business member!

Please, Tell us about yourself and services toy offer!!!!

Shh don't disturb him he's working on the magwells. Jack you make toys? :haha:

Glad you're here "again" Jack

Pretty sure I expressed a welcome to you before but I may be overlooking that thread now?

You don't need to be official to be a great help and provide first class, professional services to Saiga owners.

Cheers,

HarvKY

I spoke with Jack about signing on over a year ago.. .he signed up soon afterwards... hes been a business member, to my knowledge, about a year or so now...

:smoke:

Ahhh... I just figured with the drama and all today.... my bad....

anyhoo... he needs a section!!!

I spoke with Jack about signing on over a year ago.. .he signed up soon afterwards... hes been a business member, to my knowledge, about a year or so now...

YUP.

I guess the forum forgot to send out a certified letter to all the business members and moderators to let them know... Sorry... :rolleyes:

YUP.

I guess the forum forgot to send out a certified letter to all the business members and moderators to let them know... Sorry... :rolleyes:

just not used to "no" section....

YUP.

Didn't you get the memo???

God, i knew that post-it-note was important... now where did i Put it again....let me check the board:

post-6947-1249007200_thumb.jpg

There it is.... now what was I looking for again!?

Fight club here we come!

Post retracted. Just spoke to Nailbomb on the phone. He's nowhere near the asshole I was thinking before. That title belongs to saiganoobie alone for jacking Jack's welcome thread.

Fight club here we come!

Yeah you and your trolling butt buddy there are really looking forward to that I bet....

Nice way to derail the welcome thread for the guy you two assholes were sucking up to all day. :rolleyes: My welcome post was genuine....doesn't matter when Jack signed up. Grow up.

I'll have a PM for you in a minute.

post-6947-1249007200_thumb.jpg

Wouldn't have forgot a memo like that....

That explains the blonde hair stuck to it..................

Blonde hair? Lookit those roots! The carpet don't match the drapes, (unless it's dyed too)! Not that I care... ohhhh the things I'd do to that chica would be criminal. :D