Yes, i have some advice. Be sure of your backstop and aware of the fact that you are responsible for every bullet that leaves your gun, until it reaches a complete stop.

Other than that, just play with it, some are easier than others, but really its figuring out how much to pull what. I would think its easier on lighter guns, but im not sure.

No it is not "easier" with an AK pistol.

First you have to have enough resistance to operate the gun.

It is Basically the recoil (pushing back) and the "pulling forward" that you are doing with your non firing hand, that makes the piece bounce/reciprocate back and forth on/into your trigger finger.

Just do everyone a favior and not post vidoes of it on the Internet. Legal as it may be, it hurts our right to bear arms.

And don't post vids of you shooting registered machine guns, suppressors or sbr/sbs's, many don't realize those weapons are perfectly legal.

You shouldn't post vids or pics of guns at all. It furthers the anti-gun agenda.

Give me a freaking break... The damage has been done. One more bump fire vid on youtube isn't going to make a difference.

Besides. You have just as good of a chance of making someone pro-gun when they see that it is something they can do for fun.

I would have posted a vid, but the one I have bumping a S12, sux, the good one - the camera didn't even catch...lol

Funny how that works. It's always the stupid stuff that gets recorded. Search youtube for "chainsaw bayonet", it is a prime example. :ph34r:

The gif makes it look better the this vid. Sometimes it goes as planned and others are a little low or rough.

refresh if you missed it

suckybumpy.gif

vid

th_suckybumpy1.jpg

I have to make up for the shity vid with an OK one.

This is an associate of mine, He is a 07 & SOT. He is shooting a 19 with one of my designed auto sears in it.

th_Clint.jpg

Hey, I know it is not bump firing - but it is more fun then a 2 bit whore.

Well everyone is entitled to an opinion and this is mine.

Posting a picture of you bumpfireing your S12 is about as interesting as posting a picture of someone taking a leak.

Any idiot can do it.

To make a video of it certainly does no good, it has zero use in the real world, and that leaves only the potential for harm.

• 3 weeks later...

To not post a video of someone bump firing, or a suppressed rifle or so on is to sit in the corner, and cower at the foot of the Obama Government and those that wish to take our 2nd Amendment right away.

This is a free county, and you can post it if you wish.

Those that are ignorant to the Firearm Laws, and scream fire in a crowded room, with no fire, are idiots and should be put in their place.

Other people's ignorance and stupidity are no reason to stop what is legal/lawful.

Stand up and be heard.

Now, just be aware, like what ReverandFranz stated, you are accountable for every round. Be smart and check, double check and check again.

To not post a video of someone bump firing, or a suppressed rifle or so on is to sit in the corner, and cower at the foot of the Obama Government and those that wish to take our 2nd Amendment right away.

Those that are ignorant to the Firearm Laws, and scream fire in a crowded room, with no fire, are idiots and should be put in their place.

Other people's ignorance and stupidity are no reason to stop what is legal/lawful. ...

Piss off new fish.

I doubt seriously that you know more about our countries laws or have done more to protect our rights then myself. The truth is this is fuel for the media to show just how little difference there is between a FA and a simi, as untrue as that is.

There is just no damn point in one UTube video after another of it. Any idiot can do it, just like brushing your teeth.

Other people's ignorance and stupidity are no reason to stop what is legal/lawful. ...

Piss off new fish.

I doubt seriously that you know more about our countries laws or have done more to protect our rights then myself. The truth is this is fuel for the media to show just how little difference there is between a FA and a simi, as untrue as that is.

There is just no damn point in one UTube video after another of it. Any idiot can do it, just like brushing your teeth.

You know, I never knew that having 3000+ posts on a forum lead you to have a superior opinion then others.

Any any idiot can cower to the idea of "If I am subservient, the beast will leave me alone". If you don't want to post on Utube, so you can walk around feeling good that you did not make anyone recoil in horror, do so. Don't walk around telling people they are idiots because the want to do something other then what you think is best.

I have never known of any person or group of people in the history of the world that defeated Tyranny, Dictators, Kings or so on by taking their licks and sitting in the corner waiting for it to end.

Please show me.

Having been through military, law enforcement, Assoc. in Criminal Justice and just a thinking person, I do think that the knowledge I laid forth is true and factual.

+1, kmcintosh78. No amount of compromising our 2A rights will be enough for them until it is completely gone and I'll be damned if I'm going to start compromising on my 1A rights, just hoping I won't upset some idiot. There is no reasoning with them so I don't care what they think is reasonable, if I did I wouldn't own a gun at all and I would have voted for Obama.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Just to piss people off that don't like the idea

You are not pissing me off, I have real full autos legally, so I guess that it is really me that pisses you off. 021.gif

To me it just makes a much sense as posting a video of you brushing your teeth. What a silly thing to brag about and only an idiot thinks that posting a You-Tube video of this activity is in anyway "standing up to the government."

It does hurt us because of public perception, take one of these videos and show it to a person that is unsure of which way to vote on your gun rights. Then try and explain to that person the difference between your semi-auto and a full auto "assault weapon."

I have no problem with folks doing it if they have the ammo to burn, I just see a problem of the endless public videos of the same. But it is your right, so therefore please carry on with your simpleminded show.

Anybody that thinks bump fireing is anything but a childlike trick is delusional. No armed force I am aware of in the world teaches it, that should tell you something about its usefulness.

Nice attitude, dude. <_<

I do it because I can, many people have wanted to learn also, it is fun, and many find it fun as well. If it is fun, it is not a waist.birdy.gif

I also have C3 stuff as well. But not everyone can bump fire and S12 or a socom (can't find the vid):rolleyes:

here is just one of my guns that don't bump fire11.gif

th_G18.jpg

please excuse the cappy vid, Photobucket tends to tear them up.

mf_popcorn.gif