I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes. I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it. I've learned that you can get by on charm for about 15 minutes, after that, you better have a big willy or big boobs. I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think. I've learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you are finished. I've learned that you are responsible for what you do, unless you are a celebrity. I've learned that no matter how hot and steamy a relationship is at first,the passion fades, and there had better be a lot of money to take it's place. I've learned that 99% of the time when something isn't working in your house, one of your kids did it. I've learned the people you care about most in your life are taken away much too soon, and the ones that are less important never seem to go away.

As I mature, I learn to not say yes when I really mean NO. To leave the people that want to keep me down behind. To know real love for what it really is and to do everything to nurture that love. I also learn to NEVER give up!

that offering friendship , good deeds and hard work never go unpunished.....

Please God, grant me the serenity to accept the fact that the human race is all things good and all things evil at the same time 'till the end of time.

Grant me the courage and strength not to give up on what I know is right, even though I know it's hopeless.

And please give me the wisdom to take it day by day.

~White Trash Rob

that offering friendship , good deeds and hard work never go unpunished.....

Please God, grant me the serenity to accept the fact that the human race is all things good and all things evil at the same time 'till the end of time.

Grant me the courage and strength not to give up on what I know is right, even though I know it's hopeless.

And please give me the wisdom to take it day by day.

~White Trash Rob

I think I like White Trash Bob :super: