JT Engineering magwells for sale

I have a listing for the Surefire magazine magwells on my site for purchase at this time. NOW SHIPPING.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/se...il?sfs=4b75ed70

AGP magazine models are here.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/se...il?sfs=9288fbd2

Thanks,

Greg

post-9063-1249175991.jpg

post-9063-1249176007.jpg

What must be modified for the magwell to work with AGP mags?

The magwell must be opened up in the front and the back for AGP Magazines. The dimensions are .030 in the front and .050 in the rear/bottom of the magwell.

• 3 weeks later...

On the AGP mags do you only have to remove the lug on the front of the magazine? I remember something about the screw at the top of the AGP mag interfering on the russian magwell and requiring the screw removed and then having the mag glued together.

On the AGP mags do you only have to remove the lug on the front of the magazine? I remember something about the screw at the top of the AGP mag interfering on the russian magwell and requiring the screw removed and then having the mag glued together.

You can remove the top screw, but the glue is not needed.

I did a few with the screw left in and ground part of the head down to make it work. It will work with or without removing the screw and no glue either way.

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

You can remove the top screw, but the glue is not needed.

I did a few with the screw left in and ground part of the head down to make it work. It will work with or without removing the screw and no glue either way.

Greg

Looks awesome. With modifications can the magwell take AGP,Surefire, Russian, MD Drums? What tools are required for install?

The 2 magwells have a little different inside dimensions.

The Surefire model is smaller to fit the mags, but the AGP mags can be altered to fit this with some extra modifications to the mag.

The Surefire mags will not fit the AGP model unless you add extra material to the back of the magazine. The Drum will not fit either because the feed tower is not long enough.

You can drill and tap the receiver or drill the holes and use nuts on the inside if you do not want to tap the receiver.