Sign in to follow this  
TQFan

Anyone got a response from BattleRifleG3

I am doing a .308 conversion and REALLY would like to converse with BattleRifleG3 about making a set of his stocks for my girl. I am going with a Yugo M76 mock up. I saw on the PDF catalog he has that he's got a great M76 butstock and pistol grip. I just need to get him some money!! Anyone know how I get in touch with him other than email (sent a couple over the last few weeks) so I can do that?

Thanks,

Chad

I am doing a .308 conversion and REALLY would like to converse with BattleRifleG3 about making a set of his stocks for my girl. I am going with a Yugo M76 mock up. I saw on the PDF catalog he has that he's got a great M76 butstock and pistol grip. I just need to get him some money!! Anyone know how I get in touch with him other than email (sent a couple over the last few weeks) so I can do that?

Thanks,

Chad

E-mail is the best way I know of, you could send him a Pm but that is likly to be slower.

I've been very impressed with all the picsi have seen of his work, but to my knowledge he is a one man show and simply can't keep up with the demand for his stuff.

E-mail is best. Everything takes a while, stocks and E-mails.

Last summer my wife was beat up in a car wreck, which she thankfully recovered from but we needed some downtime.

I'm glad to hear she's recovered.

I agree with deadeye. 

Your "inactivity" truly was part of the inspiration to do my own stock making, though. So thanks, I guess.

Edited by Yeoldetool