Action wont cock after G2 install

Well after a long day converting my rifle for my new parts i only have one problem. I put the trigger together using the Tapco G2 with a retaining plate and Dinzags Disconnector spring. After i put my rifle together every time i try to charge the rifle it fires when the bolt slides forward. I no longer have the BHO in there because none of the instructions said anything about leaving it there. What do i need to fix in order to make keep the hammer down?

might want to see if the hammer is backwards. maybe look at some images of some installed and compare.

Thats what i was starting to think as i lay here with it sitting on my mind. i'm just going to wait and look at it tomorrow or i'd be up all night fixing it tills its right. All the pictures i looked at were starting to confuse me when it came to the trigger but thought i had it right, but than again i took it apart like 3 or 4 times which leaves room for careless error.

I had the hammer spring in backwards and it would FIRE when I pushed the trigger FORWARD.

Before that try, I then also at some point had the spring under the trigger legs and it was STUCK pushing DOWNWARD..

[Xbox360 Flashback... ughhh.]

On try number 3 I got it right. The legs PUSH downward onto the trigger legs.

Make sure the LOOP in the spring is on the correct side of the hammer also.

Take your time and try, try again..

Well after a long day converting my rifle for my new parts i only have one problem. I put the trigger together using the Tapco G2 with a retaining plate and Dinzags Disconnector spring. After i put my rifle together every time i try to charge the rifle it fires when the bolt slides forward. I no longer have the BHO in there because none of the instructions said anything about leaving it there. What do i need to fix in order to make keep the hammer down?

Sounds like you got hold of a budget conversion write-up, LOL!

Try this one....and it will show you how the BHO can be easily installed....and the photos are clear enough that you may also see what is preventing your trigger from operating properly.

http://www.stu-offroad.com/firearms/saiga/saiga-1.htm

Edited by arizona98tj

I'd be curious to see a picture too, after my eyes get adjusted from Daniel's post.. LOL Kind of like Havoc308. Defenitely "eye" catching.. *big grin*

Don't know how a hammer is upsided down and fit. Looks like each time you squeezed the trigger it would whack your finger!

I'd be curious to see a picture too, after my eyes get adjusted from Daniel's post.. LOL Kind of like Havoc308. Defenitely "eye" catching.. *big grin*

Don't know how a hammer is upsided down and fit. Looks like each time you squeezed the trigger it would whack your finger!

If you guys cauht me yesterday i wouldve taken a picture. Most of the time all i had to do was push the hammer down far enough and it would stick fine. If youdidnt push it far enough it gives a little bit of a slap,maybe thats why my fingers have been hurting hahah :rolleyes:

glad you got it installed, now how about some photos of your rifle?

YouWontHearItComing, at least you got directions with yours. :)

As soon as my rifle's done ill post up some pics. i'm just finisihin it up and the PG+buttstock should be here Weds. Not to mention 2 different choices on PGs i canceled my order with one company and they still sent out my order so now its either the Ergo pistol grip or SAW pistol grip. Any suggestions??