7.62 Saiga in southern california

I am looking to buy a Saiga 7.62x39 16" in southern California (I live in LA County). I have looked around a bit and looked at Atlantic Firearms, DD's ranch, and a few other places. I was wondering if anyone knows of gun stores in Southern California that have them in store. I looked at Cold War Shooters (purchased Romanian AK a while back) online and it says they have 7.62's for $699! where Atlantic Firearms and DD's carries them for roughly $389. I am wondering if that price from Cold War has to be a typo, because I have heard of people getting Saiga's from them for alot cheaper. I will also be going to a gun show at the end of the month (Crossroads of the West) and will be looking there. If anyone has any info please write back.

THANKS

urbAn

I am looking to buy a Saiga 7.62x39 16" in southern California (I live in LA County). I have looked around a bit and looked at Atlantic Firearms, DD's ranch, and a few other places. I was wondering if anyone knows of gun stores in Southern California that have them in store. I looked at Cold War Shooters (purchased Romanian AK a while back) online and it says they have 7.62's for $699! where Atlantic Firearms and DD's carries them for roughly $389. I am wondering if that price from Cold War has to be a typo, because I have heard of people getting Saiga's from them for alot cheaper. I will also be going to a gun show at the end of the month (Crossroads of the West) and will be looking there. If anyone has any info please write back.

THANKS

urbAn

Check with Bvamp or Vankiller from Cadiz Gun Works as they sell to CA residents and are supporting business members of the forum.

Edited by Superhawk138

THANKS

urbAn

Check with Bvamp or Vankiller from Cadiz Gun Works as they sell to CA residents and are supporting business members of the forum.

I agree with this, if you can find an FFL in LA (LA has a way of driving out FFLs that deal in such things). $699 is a rip-off for a standard x39.

If you can't do the above and don't mind driving a couple hours to the conservative stronghold of Kern County, our local stores (2nd Amendment sports and Ten Percent Firearms) usually stock them. Call first to find out. You should get it in time to take the "saiga rifle gunfighting" class in LA put on by Suarez International in September.

Good luck.

Where in LA Co are you located? If you're near Cerritos, check with Ammo Bros. They may have them in stock, but if not they will probably do the transfer for you. If you're not too far from OC, check Ade's gunshop in Orange or OC Armory in Laguna Hills.

yeah I forgot about those shops, im about half hour from Ade's and OC armory, and like 10 from Ammo Bros in Ontario. I'll be sure to call

thanks

urbAn

Edited by urban