Mikes not here Man.

I emailed awhile ago and asked if he was still going to produce his magwell, LRBHO and bolt release. The video has been out for some time and I was thinking maybe he just wasn't interested in producing them anymore.

This was the exchange:

"They havent been permanently shelved.. In fact its likly that we can being serious headway on thos project fairly soon. Catching up on backorders right now is our priority but we should be caught up soon.

```Gary

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Other products

Date: Mon, March 16, 2009 4:01 pm

To: <info@mdarms.com>

Hey Mike, I know you're very busy with the 2nd run drums and the gas plugs, etc. Which is why I've never emailed you before.

That being said, There's other people coming out with magwells and I know that you have a magwell, LRBHO and bolt release.

As a fellow Dayton dude, that was in on the pre-order of the first drums I'd rather wait and get all your stuff.

My question is simply is are you still going to be producing and selling the magwell/LRBHO/Bolt release?

It occurred to me you may have just shelved those plans?

Please let me know when you can.

Thanks,"

As you can see that was almost 5 months ago. I waited over a year for the drum, but I'm starting to think maybe he's not interested in producing these since others have. I, of course, am only guessing.

Edited by Paladin
:deadhorse:

holding breath

There should be NO SHITSTORM over this thread. No one has been more supportive or patient with Mike than I. Mike has not been around and if you noticed "Gary" answered my inquiry, not Mike.

The email I sent Mike asking if he was still going to produce the items noted is the ONLY email I have ever sent him asking about products.

And what prompted that email is spelled out in the message itself. You'll note I did not ask WHEN were the parts coming out, just IF he was going to do it at all.

I hereby declare that there shall be no panty twisting over this thread. :nonono:

I emailed awhile ago and asked if he was still going to produce his magwell, LRBHO and bolt release. The video has been out for some time and I was thinking maybe he just wasn't interested in producing them anymore.

This was the exchange:

"They havent been permanently shelved.. In fact its likly that we can being serious headway on thos project fairly soon. Catching up on backorders right now is our priority but we should be caught up soon.

```Gary

Hey Mike, I know you're very busy with the 2nd run drums and the gas plugs, etc. Which is why I've never emailed you before.

That being said, There's other people coming out with magwells and I know that you have a magwell, LRBHO and bolt release.

As a fellow Dayton dude, that was in on the pre-order of the first drums I'd rather wait and get all your stuff.

My question is simply is are you still going to be producing and selling the magwell/LRBHO/Bolt release?

Thanks,"

As you can see that was almost 5 months ago. I waited over a year for the drum, but I'm starting to think maybe he's not interested in producing these since others have. I, of course, am only guessing.

"No one has been more supportive or patient with Mike than I."

Excuse me?

I beg to differ....

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=43331

I ordered a drum directly from Mike back in May and it arrived the same week I placed the order. If you're so concerned that the poor guy has dropped off the face of the earth, try contacting him. This forum is not a substitute for email or a phone call :)

This was the exchange:

```Gary

Thanks,"

"No one has been more supportive or patient with Mike than I."

Excuse me?

I beg to differ....

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=43331

OK Cobra, you have been more supportive and more patient than I have.

It's was just a statement emphasizing I was not being impatient with parts availability or criticizing in any way.

I know you've put a lot of time and energy into doing your own thing, and understand the angst that you may feel when things haven't gone the way you wanted. But try not to have a chip on your shoulder about it guy. Not every post about this stuff is a slam on you. We all support your efforts also. :super:

I understand and I'm not trying to make a big deal of anything bro. I'm just attempting to set the facts straight about my working with Mike on these things that have long been out of my hands. I get PMs about it almost every day it seems, and see it posted all the time.

Just trying to get the word out that things are not as they may seem to some of the newer guys.

I see bitching... it's getting locked and wished to the cornfield.....

Now I get get more accusations of "not allowing Discussion"

BWAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
I understand and I'm not trying to make a big deal of anything bro. I'm just attempting to set the facts straight about my working with Mike on these things that have long been out of my hands. I get PMs about it almost every day it seems, and see it posted all the time.

Just trying to get the word out that things are not as they may seem to some of the newer guys.

I wanted to clear up the LRBHO. I'm not making one (we are all waiting on yours). I would love to release my bolt release but just don't see it as being much good without a LRBHO. I thought you was going to adjust your LRBHO so it would work with it, which was simple I'm sure. But as far as working together on it I never had one of your LRBHO like you had a sample of my release. And the magwell I sent you. At any point you could have sent me a sample and I would have drawn it up in 3d and 2d, had 5 sets or so laser cut and cnc formed. Yes, I have been super busy but I could have got it sampled a few times over by now. And still could. But cant without a sample I never had. And don't recall one ever being offered. Really there are designs and working models out there but people are trying to wait on yours. It seems from your post though that you are close which is great. That with my bolt release ( which is far Superior to modding the manual tab) will be great. Include a magwell which I am still doing and watch out! (I am waiting on the magwell so I know it will except my double stack mag as well as the single stack) I think I read that you was having your prototypes cnc cut. If so you should go laser. It is way quicker, cheaper.