These are the real deal. The original 8rd magazines from Izhmash in Russia, used by SPETZNAS Operators in their Saiga-12's. I've got about 35 left for sale. I'm offering them to you guys first, once you guys are done with them the last ones will be dumped on gunbroker.

EDIT: ALL OF THESE ARE NOW SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

If it turns out there are some that don't go through, then I'll post whatever is left over tomorrow after I do another count.

Please don't flood my PM box asking if there are any left. If there is any left tomorrow, look for another post by me in the afternoon sometime.

izhmash8rd.gif

Edited by Westforth Sports
The guys here should clean ya out at that price...

Why what do they normally go for? I'd of course want fair value for them.

The price still stays with you guys so far. Just curious how much you've seen them sell for on gunbroker or the like.

I'm in the process of replying to everyone who send me a PM.

This forum has an annoying feature of making me wait a FULL 5 minutes in between every PM I send, making this a very tedious process.

So if you haven't gotten a response from me yet, no fear, it's on the way.

Business members dont have a restriction......

either way, 150 is what they "go for". people seem to like to save a dollar any way they can, nowadays......

good luck on your sale.

Business members dont have a restriction......

either way, 150 is what they "go for". people seem to like to save a dollar any way they can, nowadays......

good luck on your sale.

Ok, I'm happy with the current price for you guys then.

Whatever is left(if there are any left) will go on gunbroker later.

I believe I'm responded to all private messages I've received.

If for some reason I missed any of you, please shoot me another message.

To anyone interested, these are going pretty quickly, so don't wait around too long before I'm sold out.

Edited by Westforth Sports
More went out this morning. So I'm all caught up, anyone who has paid has had their magazine(s) shipped and tacking numbers emailed to them.

I still have plenty left, for those interested. I'm sure they won't last very long though.

If you have any more of the Izzy mags I'll take three, please advse when you can also can you get these regularly or is this a one time deal ?

More went out this morning. So I'm all caught up, anyone who has paid has had their magazine(s) shipped and tacking numbers emailed to them.

I still have plenty left, for those interested. I'm sure they won't last very long though.

If you have any more of the Izzy mags I'll take three, please advse when you can also can you get these regularly or is this a one time deal ?

So far it seems like a one time deal, but I'm working on getting another batch. No idea if it will be possible though. Sent you a PM.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.