More went out this morning. So I'm all caught up, anyone who has paid has had their magazine(s) shipped and tacking numbers emailed to them.

I still have plenty left, for those interested. I'm sure they won't last very long though.

If you have any more of the Izzy mags I'll take three, please advse when you can also can you get these regularly or is this a one time deal ?

So far it seems like a one time deal, but I'm working on getting another batch. No idea if it will be possible though. Sent you a PM.

OK got the PM sent ya one back... Tag your it lol

Received both my mags today. Thanks man, I hand cycled them, flawless. Tomorrow I'll live fire test. Thanks a whole lot for the mags and fast shipping.

Thanks, if you don't mind please leave me feedback in the feedback section, I'll do the same.

Got my 3 in the mail today. Thanks! Very fast shipping.

Is it normal that the 8 rounders are VERY tight? It takes a lot of force to get them to lock in. Im sure after a few times it gets easier.

Thanks Westforth!

Glad to hear everyones are starting to show up.

I'm going to have to STOP ALL SALES at this time.

I believe all of them have been spoken for.

If there ends up being extras, I'll let you guys know tomorrow.

Thanks for making this run so smooth guys.

Got my 3 in the mail today. Thanks! Very fast shipping.

Is it normal that the 8 rounders are VERY tight? It takes a lot of force to get them to lock in. Im sure after a few times it gets easier.

Thanks Westforth!

Do these mags have the silver proofmark on the top right side? I can't tell from the box of mags.

These are the real deal. The original 8rd magazines from Izhmash in Russia, used by SPETZNAS Operators in their Saiga-12's. I've got about 35 left for sale. I'm offering them to you guys first, once you guys are done with them the last ones will be dumped on gunbroker.

EDIT: ALL OF THESE ARE NOW SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

If it turns out there are some that don't go through, then I'll post whatever is left over tomorrow after I do another count.

Please don't flood my PM box asking if there are any left. If there is any left tomorrow, look for another post by me in the afternoon sometime.

izhmash8rd.gif

Hi, I sent you a pm the same day you put up the ad. Didn't hear from you, so I called and you said you had plenty left,

so I told you to go ahead and send me a pm. I still haven't heard from you, I wanted two and the payment is no problem, but did you save me the two? as I see you have sold out.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.