deceptive ebay ad

Sure it is converted, if by converted they mean, "I bolted some stuff on and spray painted it with gloss Krylon." There's always a lot of shit like that up on GunBroker, the really funny ones are the dbags who try to sell bubba'd Mosin Nagants for $300. I'm in the camp of anyone who buys that shit gets what they paid for.

Ya know,

that is the original russian side folder on that thing, those are pretty rare, and go for a pretty penny,

toss in a 25 round mag and a 16" .308 and that is actually looking like a great deal for less than $400 if it's not fuckered off too bad,...

comes with the original stock too,... Hmmmm

Can't be legal with a 25 rounder,...

Interesting though,..

that is the original russian side folder on that thing, those are pretty rare, and go for a pretty penny,

Just for clarity reasons: Yes that stock is a Russian stock, BUT it is made by a Russian AFTERMARKET company....kind of like their version of TAPCO. The term "original" tends to imply that it was a factory (as in made by the same manufacturer of the firearm....in this case Izhmash) part. The stock is not. If there is a market for more of those stocks here I think it would be fairly easy to remedy that.

Anyhow....I tend to agree that at $400 it would be a good price, BUT the auction has a reserve so the actual price above the reserve could be something much different. :smoke: