"Cool" idea...lol. Ok sorry :rolleyes: ...hahahaha.

I have a large filing cabinet packed full of ammo & mags. It's good upright storage, lockable, inconspicuous, and all steel. Plus if I want I can hook it up to electricity and give anyone being too nosey, quite a "shocking" surprise! :lolol:

ok i'm done... :rolleyes:

Damned clever idea.

Of course we must drain the freon in a environmentally responsible manor :angel:

Is huffing considered environmentally responsible? I'd guess most hippies would say yes!

Huffing Freon?

That's a new one on me brother.

OK, I gotta admit. I had a fridge about that size and I made a mistake. I punctured the freon line defrosting it. It really sucked because it was only about 1 year old. When you hear that hiss and you smell that smell, you know you done bad. :eek:

OK, I gotta admit. I had a fridge about that size and I made a mistake. I punctured the freon line defrosting it. It really sucked because it was only about 1 year old. When you hear that hiss and you smell that smell, you know you done bad. :eek:

I'm calling Al Gore on you :haha:

I'm calling Al Gore on you :haha:

Prove it! :haha:

I hate to be a dream crusher, (no I don't) but the refrigerator is one of the first places an experienced burglar checks, believe it or not! Because everyone and their Grandmother thinks nobody will look there. Most times they will check for "good spots" like behind a painting for a wall safe etc. before just tossing your dresser. Good idea, just not good enough. If you don't have a cool gun vault, it is very easy to conceal a closet with a bookshelf door. done correctly, It would probably take a while for a persistent person to find it if they find it at all. However, if it's just storage, the fridge is great!

And to think I was about to trash a full-size second fridge we have in the basement which happens to be right across my gun safe. Damn, I just found a "liberally responsible, environmentally conscious" way to dispose of it - make into an ammo storage - sweet!

BTW - padlocking it sounds like a great idea - thank you guys!

Oh, and did I say fuck Hussein in this post yet? Prob need to put it in my sig or smthn. :devil:

Great idea, I'd love one for storage if the shelves would hold up. I have a LOT of ammo... :unsure:

I will remove shelves in my full size puppy - no way they'll hold the load, but I stack'em on top of each other anyways, so no biggie for me there, just need to make sure the whole stack is solid and leans on the back wall - the whole stack crashing forward as you open the door ain't gonna be no fun.