Infamous Nylon Plugs (Rivets) for Receiver

Not alot of Lowes locations here in MN. More of a Home Depot, and Menards kind of place. Lowes in Coon Rapids, MN is a half hour away. So I made the trip. No joy...and white plugs i decided to pass on...LOL

I have read the entire thread in Saiga-20 gauge thread. I have found plugs that were larger. But none at .175 or 3/16". I found some at .182 that should be close but it has a slot done the middle of the top for a flat head screw driver....so no.

IndyArms had a bunch of these so he should be able to sort this out. Anyone else know where to get em? on-line maybe? Or have some on-hand. I would pay shipping and cost. Thanks folks.

NOT THESE

domeplugproduct.jpg

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor

Hey guys...

I need a set for a S12 conversion I have on the burner.

Can any of you guys out there help a poor bastard out?

Just need enough for one conversion...

I can't seem to find them locally either.

I'll pay whatever is fair.

This is what your rifle could look like if you are lazy and have a MIG welder!  :smoke:

Careful with that Piston...

"Assault Weapons" with random MIG welds on the receiver are the damndest sure way to earn your gun a one way trip to the ATF tech branch should you ever get pulled over with it. It would suck even worse if they decide to hold you while they figure shit out.

I can assure you with 100% certainty that any cop who saw that would roll over and piss himself with delight that he assuredly got an "illegal machinegun conversion", even though we all know here on saiga-12.com that it isn't.

What do they call those little buggers at lowes, I'll be there in the morning to pick some up.

Never mind a quick search answered my own question

Hillman 3/16" nylon hole plug

Edited by krom32117