S-12 is so nice and comfy

With the wire folding stock, my S-12 is so comfy that I often just sit around letting it rest on my leg, butt on leg, barrel up and nestled in my arm. I don't like the 5 round mag much, but that seems to be the most comfortable. It may be weird, and a little wacky, but you really get to know your weapon the more you spend time with it. I don't think I've ever been as fond of a firearm before. It just fits and feels so nice you don't even know it''s there.It may sound sound wacky, but I really love this gun. I don't think that I'm the only one! (I hope). It is just "comfortable" like no other weapon I've ever ownded. any one else get the same vibe? I love my S-12! lol.

Just don't get your "lil' shooter" caught in the chamber! :haha: (I feel I should make some kinda "3-inch chamber" jab too!) :rolleyes:

Nah man, I hear ya. I love my guns too. I've been known to sit and watch TV with a firearm in my lap, just because I never get tired of fondling them. Makes the GF mighty jealous! :blush:

So far you've gotten to 'First Base'. Next is heavy petting. You're on thin ice!

Keep your fingers and other 'appendage' out of any openings.

Get a girlfriend ASAP or you'll get hurt.

;)

I have developed a good relationship with my mistress and all her friends. I find my self fondling them, not only at night but all times of the day. Sometimes more then one at a time. My Ex has caught me sleeping with a few, on more then one occasion. My new girly don't like the stains the lube leaves on the bed, And thinks I'm a little loud while developing a stronger relationship with my "Most Reliable". My girly looks at me with jealousy as I pet, stroke, and lube. And she really can't stand it when I take pics of them and post them on the net.

Naw, I don't think it's that bad <(denial), The problem I have is I constantly have it in my hands, I'm rubbing it (with a stroke action) lube or no lube it still feels good (I like it when the loads hit the floor). I even show it to everybody that stops by, And let them touch it. Hell last night I even took pics of it on my girlies . . . . . . . . . . .um-ah-well,

Now if I can just keep from whipping it out in public...

It is not so bad that I like to play with mine, But I like to play with other peoples too.

Holy crap, I was pretty drunk the night I posted this one! lol. I was scared to see what the response was and was amazed that there were 12 responses - until I read them! LOL. I do agree, that it is probably a quick trip to the emergency room if this behavior continues. Ha Ha. I was thinking more of a scenerio out camping or something and sitting around a campfire and just having it ready to go instead of having to scramble for it out in the wilderness. I do admit the only wilderness I see anymore lately is in front of the computer screen. Didn't the Army suggest at one time for a soldier to sleep with his weapon to "bond" with it or learn to rely on it or something? I sure as hell wouldn't do that with 4 dogs jumping up on the bed to let me know they want out!