Hope you enjoyed the title :)

I have a buddy who is a 6' 4" Army Reservist, built like a brick shit house. I've been trying to convince him to get into the Saiga platform. His main concern is that due to his giant arms, most weapons feel too short for him. He's got an SKS with the "Tapco Intrafuse SKS Rifle System", he says that even at the longest setting, it is still too short; this is about the length of the Tapco T6 stock.

So, the question is... What's a good stock for a vet with monkey arms?

That's the beauty of the AK platform: you can attach virtually any stock you want to it, and customize it in various ways. There's even adapters to allow use of AR-15 adjustable stocks. Basically, the answer is: whatever he needs, he can get it, even if he has to custom order a stock from someone like Battlerifle G3.

That's the beauty of the AK platform: you can attach virtually any stock you want to it, and customize it in various ways. There's even adapters to allow use of AR-15 adjustable stocks. Basically, the answer is: whatever he needs, he can get it, even if he has to custom order a stock from someone like Battlerifle G3.

Yup, I was looking for more of a recommendation.

Maybe try a nato length stock with a pussy pad on it. I did that to one and it fit me (6'1") and the guy I sold it to (6'6").

Thanks Glockmonger!

Hell, I'm 6'8", with an 80" wingspan, and I don't have any trouble with a Saiga. 'Course, I've been this size for 30 years, so how would I know is a stock or a rifle were too short? It's not like I've ever picked one up and gone, "Oh YEAH - THIS is what I've been missing! This thing fits PERFECT!" Pretty much any handgun or rifle seems smallish to me, but that's true of most everything else in this tiny little world too, so I don't worry about it.