just wanted to say hi! Again.

I was around here in the early days. but lost all my info and password.so now got a new acct.. { when you change over to {Vista} keep the old stuff...I've been a ffl/sot for 38 year's.

and love all of Tony's stuff.i had one of the first L.E. Saiga 12 ga. {folder} shorty model's. with the 103 stock side folder.ya know the one's only class three guys could buy. imported in for that purpose.this is what brought me over to the board when it got started, I tryed to locate parts and accs for them.when nobody had nothing.and some did not even know what they were. now years later a great deal is around to buy.including 20 drum's WOW!

i was lucky in the old days to get eight round mags out of Russia, {I never could import that soviet Dragunov folder}if anybody wants to check out the complete collection of everything ak.pkm. Dragunov.and Krink section under my name. go over to Doug Fords site.avomats in action.or just google it.this is a sale board site for ak stuff,and if anybody here likes ak's. many ,many nice color picture's. I've had alot of fun in the past 38 year's with this stuff. and sometimes it just keeps getting better.

hopefully if anybody is here from the old ak board.HELL-O its maybe now ten years back.the time has sure flown.

Best regards Ron K.

p.s. Doug is a good friend. and many have asked me to post pics on many site's.this is the catch all for them..

as i am no longer in the ak bizz.{ just some good stories and tale's now}

and yes I'm a Tromix fan.and wish Tony and his crew great success.

the U.S.M.C. forum keeps me pretty busy,Semper-Fi to any and all former Marine's.

1968/74