Saiga Parts from Russia

Firebird:

Do you have any alternative links/contacts you have found for parts that you would recommend? I have looked hard (and I consider myself pretty good at finding things on the internet) and have found nothing for the Saigas, other than 5 round mags.

Any information would be appreciated (by all I am sure).

Billyjobob

...this board is a Joke thats why nobody post here much...

If you do not like this borad - do not post here - nobody is making you to!

I thought this board will help people out to exchange the info - It might be a good idea to close it since no one needs it and it is a joke...

The parts are late, but they are comming with the shipment that will arrive shortly after the 1st of the year - have you tried dealing with BATF?

I did not answer because I HATE to give people a run-around and give answers like "tomorrow... maybe..." <_>

The good news is that the parts are finally comming... :D

As for the site being slow... well... I just wanted to help Saiga lovers out there (as I am one myself :wub: ) and that is WHY I started this site and the forum to begin with... I guess when more people find out about it - it will be faster.

Stay Safe and have Happy New Year! :sorcerer::xmas::super:

hey thank you Makc I really like this site I do check it every day ! I understand what you mean about not telling people maybe tommorrow . I am very sorry that I didnt take that into account . its agreat weapon and a GREAT site please dont every shut it down :cryss: .there is not enough site about this Shotgun everybody that shoots mine loves it. Keep up the good work and I hope you also Have a safe and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!! :sorcerer::super::smoke::D