Wow... RalphXL... if your wife shoots guns half as good as she shoots her camera... you better treat her like a goddess... or else run in a zig zag as you TRY to escape! :lol:

:smoke:

Photography is her hobby, some of the pics were "touched up". I have more I will put up soon. The bruise on my wife's shoulder did not get any worse.

RalpXL

The bruise on my wife's shoulder did not get any worse.

That's good to hear, :up: I was half expecting it to be large, nasty and purple the next day... I wonder how SLDave's little daughter made out with HER shoulder... :unsure: I think she was one of the TOP volume shooters that day!! :lol::up:

Man, what a freakin' blast that looks like!! I gotta get there next year. It's only a couple hours from my 'home' in NorthCentral PA, so I'll have to plan a double trip next year. :up:

I can't believe that there are no videos of that melon exploding... LOL

Hey Indy did you get the yard cleaned up or are you gonna let the lawnmower find the brass?

Thanks again for the invite, it was a great way to pass the day.

Enclosed trailer with built in racks. Hmm, I like the idea, maybe next time.

The wife, myself and my son were out there for about 20 minutes, or so, scooping up as many of the shells as we could find... most of them were in pretty much that one area, so it wasnt all that bad... The 22LR stuff... the mower wont even hiccup over that, and any that I missed...oh well...

I had the whole place totally cleaned up, tables and grills and chairs away, pallets for the backstops to the burn pile, and melon chunks all tossed in the bushes by 7:30/8:00 ... NO problem!! :lol: Hell... picking up empties took longer than getting the rest of it all picked up, and put away... LOL

Well, I take that back... putting the GUNS away took longer than any of it... otherwise... it was a snap.

And as far as a next time... That's fine... on the condition that it isnt 90 fuckin' degrees with 90% humidity!!!! Maybe have to plan for a mid September or whatnot... Then ya just gotta worry about RAIN...

That's fine... on the condition that it isnt 90 fuckin' degrees with 90% humidity!!!!

hey man, I was 50 miles away on a fuckin roof, mmm kay? I do feel bad that I didnt make it, for real.....I DID manage a belly flop off the bridge we used to own, though!!! :) my trip wasnt totally wasted :)

• 10 months later...