Only 6 inches down my pants, & they still can't handle it.

Only 6 inches down my pants, & they still can't handle it. N.S.F.Y.W. (not safe for your wife)

I built this kit for R&D, wondering why none are sold this short. This is six inches (now show your wife). It has a total OAL of fourteen and five eighths, measuring strait from muzzle back. It has a box measurement of fifteen and three quarter.

If I wanted to make some of my own parts, I could get it down to five and five eights of an inch on the Bbl. (now who said "size matters") It's good for three rounds 2+1 (don't tell her that). The strap on the front was done instead of a grip for carrying, packing &, concealability, hence the snap shot of it hanging out of my pants.

Other then the barrel, it was just some beat up old parts that should have been scrapped. Just had to prove it could be done and by me.

6in-GlockmongerGunsmithingcom_.jpg

6in-GlockmongerGunsmithingcom1.jpg

6in-GlockmongerGunsmithingcom2.jpg

6inches.jpg

• Like 1
So where are the big pix?

huh?

I presume that by your stamping "Glockmonger Gunsmithing" and your logo on all your pix, you like to make stuff.

Don't you think you'd make more stuff if more folks saw your products?

The average screen size is expanding rapidly these days.

It is known that large images can be reduced to fit a smaller screen w/o losing any quality, but when a small image is pumped up to fit a large screen, it get's all pixelly and distorted.

This is what I see on a 20" display:

six-inch-screeny.png

All I'm asking for is large (1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080 or 1920x1200) resolution pix, for those of us with large displays. If anyone needs a smaller array, the large one can easily be reduced.

Bottom line: You take good pix, and I don't like displaying them as post cards.

Ok, i get it. A last ditch "oh shit" gun. Neat idea and yes i would like one but it only holds 2 maybe 3 with one in the pipe?

Still a cool gun though. :smoke:

It holds as many rounds as you have on you.

You fire one, and load one.

So would that be sold as a pistol??? I'd buy one if its classfied as a regular pistol...

AOW if it started life as a pistol-grip only shotgun

SBS if it came from the factory with a butt stock.

Hope some big pictures come along.

I like it and I'd like to have one but I think it would be very limited as a practical carry gun. If I'm in "Oh Shit" mode I think I'd rather draw a semi-auto pistol with 10+ rounds available. Nice work.

To be honest, from my experience with the MP5K, I believe it would be a lot better to have a VFG or at lease a hand locating hook or protuberance on the front end. A errant finger quickly hooked over the end of the short muzzle with be sacrificed in a bloody instant.

Throw on the folding grip that the Serbu has, since that's pretty much what you made.

00-2-5-08-0125.jpg

Regardless of how much a novelty something like the OP's rig, and Serbu Super Short is..........I'd love to have one.

Edited by 22_Shooter
Throw on the folding grip that the Serbu has, since that's pretty much what you made.

Regardless of how much a novelty something like the OP's rig, and Serbu Super Short is..........I'd love to have one.

+1, accept the whole Serbu VFG thing. Those are gawd awful IMO. I like the strap, good to be a little different. Plus Glockmongers is a lot cleaner looking.

OK, so Glockmonger........you take good pics, we all know that.............but we need some damn video of some of your toys. Especially this one. Do it. Now. Please.

:D

Ok, i'll bite.............How much? :dollar:

Please read the red part in his signature. He won't be able to respond for a little while.

OK, so Glockmonger........you take good pics, we all know that.............but we need some damn video of some of your toys. Especially this one. Do it. Now. Please.

:D

Ok, i'll bite.............How much? :dollar:

Please read the red part in his signature. He won't be able to respond for a little while.

WTF happened? :unsure:

WTF happened? :unsure:

It has to do with a commercial (.com) gunsmithing service being advertised in posts/pix/location and not being a business member, and then arguing about it when asked to modify his forum setup to remove same.

I applaud the Mods decision to let this run for a while. At first it looks liked a "look at the cool toy I made" post and then it starting looking like a solicitation. That may not have been the OP's intent, but it turned out that way.

I applaud the Mods decision to let this run for a while. At first it looks liked a "look at the cool toy I made" post and then it starting looking like a solicitation. That may not have been the OP's intent, but it turned out that way.

It's a situation like when a teacher asks a third grader to stop picking his nose and the kid keeps doing it but with the other hand so that's okay then.