its because thier forum sucks, and you should use this forum exclusively....

try emptying your internet cache. maybe there is a bum file in there preventing it.

maybe you are banned? :) they do that sort of nonsense there.

its because thier forum sucks, and you should use this forum exclusively....

try emptying your internet cache. maybe there is a bum file in there preventing it.

maybe you are banned? :) they do that sort of nonsense there.

damn! that would be wierd if they banned me....I'm not a member...lol

i just look, and lurk....not real interested in the snobs there.....MY AR only cost me 1,500.00 ...and all the realy cool peoples cost at least 3,000.00 after all the goodies....and you only have A2 sights...how lame!

I don't rate to be on barf.com...lol

yeh i wouldnt go around bragging to me that you are a member there. i absolutely HATE that place. i would see you in a whole new light if i found out you got loads of friends there.

do that ad scan again....the hosts table on your computer might be botched from all that spyware you had, and that could cause that problem.

You guys are right, they can be real assholes on AR15.com. If you have something nice, they will compliment it, and then cut something else in your photo down. I posted the pics of my AR-10 Mk11 Mod0 clone and several of the members complimented me, but then several had smartass things to post, such as posting that my deck was "pink". Hell, my camera made it look that way, it is faded, but it is redder than it looks. I haven't even painted my deck, it was that color when I bought my house. They act like a bunch of damn spoiled kids sometimes. AKATTACK

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=68981 - straight to the Picture thread

MS money? I think you have "issues" with your computer. :) links are crossed reference on your computer, I had that happen once a long time ago, I dont remeber how I fixed it exactly, but remember I had to delete a bunch of crap from the registry.

i deleted microsoft money 2003..so no more of that...i've never had any real problems...just pop-ups once in awhile.

I just can't seem to log onto AR15.com.....everything else...no prob..

now a couple weeks ago..I couldn't acess AR15.com via main home page...but any link to equipment exchange or other AR15.com forum...no prob...just seemed to get worse....

this week. I'd attempt to log on. No prob. Home page would come up. The minute i clicked on the AR, or AK, or armory thread...all my windows would close.... :cryss:

But i always got through on the Equip Ecxchange....

but not now....oh well...

This is the Only site I have a hard time trying to get on...oh well....