Greetings, I have a question on weapon shops in the USA

Greetings, I from Russia. Whether who knows that shops with tuning for saiga 12 in the city of Portland, my girlfriend goes to this city on business and I wished to order to it some details of a weather-cloth on Saiga 12.

I will be grateful for references or addresses.

Thanks.

Privet? Ya iz Moscow, ishu tuning na saigu 12 v gorode Portland, podruga edet tuda po biznesu i mogla bi mne prikupit chto nibud)

I search for shop on tuning saiga 12 in city Portland

My English is not very good.

Privet is what "Hello" in Russian sounds like to English speakers "pree-vet". Sorry I didn't mean to confuse you. Moscow is a beautiful city. We're glad to have you here and be sure to stick around!

Zach

KROSS FA

Welcome...but the city of Portland in Oregon or Maine??

Hello my American friends !

Me interests the Portland city of Oregon state!

I search for shop on similarity (www.mississippiautoarms.com) or (www.dinzagarms.com)

Surprisingly, but the Best tuning on Russian sayga in USA )))

Welcome...but the city of Portland in Oregon or Maine??

Hello my American friends !

Me interests the Portland city of Oregon state!

I search for shop on similarity (www.mississippiautoarms.com) or (www.dinzagarms.com)

Surprisingly, but the Best tuning on Russian sayga in USA )))

If it is possible for your girlfriend to establish a mailing address in Portland I'm sure any one of the professionals on this forum would be more than happy to "tune" a gun for you. And a gun tuned by these guys is without doubt the best that can be had in the U.S.A.

Be aware that these things take time, it's not like your girlfriend could drop it off on the way to work and pick it up on the way back home. Depending on the amount of "tuning" you want done, it could take several months.

I am sorry that I hadnt seen this sooner, or I would have sold you my personal Md-20. there is no way i can get it to portland in that amount of time, as it is out on demonstration, and I am on the other side of the country from my house right now. Maybe one of the guys here with multiples will sell you one and get it out there in time for you to fly it back home....

the lower hand guard retainer can be mailed to Russia, the drum cannot, and you would have to bring the drum back to Russia, yourself.

All thanks for the help, I will order on the Internet with delivery in Russia

I wish all good luck !

Drugan! Zakazhi na gostinitsu - nado prosto predupredit's receptionist chtobi oni ozhidali posilku na imya tvoyey podrugi. Kogda zakazivayesh - obyazatelno napishi imya svoyey podrugi na addresse gostinitsi.

Weather-cloth?

What do you mean?

Link?

I bought some stuff of ebay from a gentleman in Germany, and he assured me that he would wrap it well in "air bearing paper". I realized immediatly (sp) that he meant bubble wrap! Just reading this post and all the responses makes me wish I knew Russian. It seems like a cool language, and is very interesting to look at.