I wouldn't get it anyways.

Paying money for a shot that prevents the sniffles, a cough, and a fever, is a waste of money. A great example of what is wrong with our healthcare system.

Yeah yeah, and vaccines cause autism too... yadda yadda.

I do not think that vaccines cause these problems unless there is verifiable scientific study done to show otherwise.

Take care of your body by eating well and exercising and you will be fine. Maybe it is my mutant genes, but I have not been hit with the flu or any other infectious condition since I was 5 years old, and I spend a lot of time around those who are sick. Hell, I do not even have allergy related issues other than ocotillo pollen (damn that mutant-cactus wannabe plant).

I for one will not be getting any vaccines, simply because I do not feel that I need them.

You guys haven't seen the half of it.

http://www.loadedparanormal.com/viewtopic.php?p=7845

This gentlemen JOSEPH MOSHE is a bio-scientist a former member of MOSSAD and an Isreali citizen. He inquired about provided damning evidence against the vaccines but was intercepted by the FBI SWAT team and arrested for "THREATENING THE PRESIDENT"!!!!!!!!!(PICS IN LINK) on Aug 13th.

He says the "jab" will make things worse. And that's what they want.

The FBI even used a portable EMP pulse, rifle, thingy.....

Edited by Bean.223

I have strep A and lyme. Since I was like ten.

either could i give a flying fuck about. my friends take solace in that they shared a cup with me......and dont ever get them again, either....HMMMMMM

Its all about tolerance. but go ahead, feed yourselves more shit. thats GREAT for you......

I aint been vaccinated in over 20 years, and i am IMMUNE to just about all that you bring........I wonder why that is..........well i dont, but GEE.......GO FUKKIN FIGGURE.

I dont buy it

Then again, the official stats are for anyone having the flu in the last 12 months had a 70% chance of it being the swing flue (H1N1). It may be prolific, but it's not the killer the CDC initially predicted.

Just like hurricanes, we may have a bad one, but this just ain't it. Not to say we should take lightly the next CDC warning that comes out. This one just wasn't the "Katrina" of flu bugs.

Edited by FLTF3

This is the first I've heard of the standoff in CA, but you rest assured that when the FBI, Secret Service, and Police were all involved, that there must have been some shit going down. Why would they be so scared of a 56 year old in a harmless VW Bug, that they let him sit for 8 hours instead of just ambushing him with 200 rds of ammo and getting it over with quickly, as we sometimes see? And how the hell does a 56 year old man survive 4-5 canisters of tear gas, plus having 5 gallons of tear gas pumped into his car at 4 different intervals - so thick you can't even see anywhere in the car, and you can see them spray the shit directly into his head/face, THEN be tased to be brought out, and not even show any worse for the wear and tear? After all that, they didn't cuff him and treated him with respect - and he WALKED AWAY under his own power!!?!?? WTF? Plus they evacuated a huge area. Because he threatened the White House? LMAO! All I can say is they must have been SCARED SHITLESS of this man, that the Police spokesman said "he didn't even know the name of". He must truly be Superman, or have Superman genes. Of course the MSM smeared him, and they cover-ups began, so we can only speculate what the fuck truly was going on. Thank you Bean.223 for the link.

The Mexican swine flu or H1N1 is a killer, we have had several people die in the hospital I work at now.

One man was only 33.

I would not get the vaccine at all as I don't trust drug companies or our government.

The best thing to do is to stay away from large population centers if at all possible.

It is more wide spread than you think, take that from someone who gets frequent updates about it.

Stay away from illegal aliens too or Mexican's who have been in contact with their families in Mexico.

Good luck.

The Mexican swine flu or H1N1 is a killer, we have had several people die in the hospital I work at now.

One man was only 33.

I would not get the vaccine at all as I don't trust drug companies or our government.

The best thing to do is to stay away from large population centers if at all possible.

It is more wide spread than you think, take that from someone who gets frequent updates about it.

Stay away from illegal aliens too or Mexican's who have been in contact with their families in Mexico.

Good luck.

You're right, it is prolific, but it's not a widespread killer to the degree other strains have been. The main thing with H1N1 is that it primarily targets middle aged people. instead of the elderly. I follow it closely as well and most of the deaths appear to be attributed to other health-related complications.

And I have to agree on the vaccine issue. It's very reminiscent of the 1976 swine flu epidemic...for those who don't remember, or were to young/not born at the time, here's a recap from a 60 Minutes episode in 1979 covering problems with the vaccine:

http://tinyurl.com/mrexko

Bottom line, wash your hands often. It is by far the best defense against any infectious disease. If you want to go further, buy some Purell hand sanitizer to use after washing...as a first responder heath care provider, we use that brand exclusively due to it's proven effectiveness. Finally, beware of the less expensive house brands. Many have been proven to be ineffective, particularly those without alcohol as an ingredient.

Edited by FLTF3
This is the first I've heard of the standoff in CA, but you rest assured that when the FBI, Secret Service, and Police were all involved, that there must have been some shit going down. Why would they be so scared of a 56 year old in a harmless VW Bug, that they let him sit for 8 hours instead of just ambushing him with 200 rds of ammo and getting it over with quickly, as we sometimes see? And how the hell does a 56 year old man survive 4-5 canisters of tear gas, plus having 5 gallons of tear gas pumped into his car at 4 different intervals - so thick you can't even see anywhere in the car, and you can see them spray the shit directly into his head/face, THEN be tased to be brought out, and not even show any worse for the wear and tear? After all that, they didn't cuff him and treated him with respect - and he WALKED AWAY under his own power!!?!?? WTF? Plus they evacuated a huge area. Because he threatened the White House? LMAO! All I can say is they must have been SCARED SHITLESS of this man, that the Police spokesman said "he didn't even know the name of". He must truly be Superman, or have Superman genes. Of course the MSM smeared him, and they cover-ups began, so we can only speculate what the fuck truly was going on. Thank you Bean.223 for the link.

NP man, oh yeah, around LA im sure a lot of people heard about it. But it ends at that point. People underestimate the power of the national media. If something happens on a local basis they don't want you to know about the nationals just wont report it. There are TONS of things that if THEY deem or are asked by the Feds not to report, so they just dont do it. And unless YOUR local media picks up on it and disobeys their affiliates they wont report it either.

Thats why they can get away with BS reports in Indiana of hospitals in Texas and Georgia FILLED WITH PATIENTS OF THE SWINE FLU!!!

And vice verse.

Edited by Bean.223

I never get flu shots all it does is give you the flu...i just got H1N1 and it sucks and I felt like i was going to die a couple times but nothing unlike any other death flu i have had in the last 20 years!!!!! its the flu, influenza killed 50 million people back in the 40's...Shit happens, its good for natural selection to take place every once and a while...Keep the herd thinned out...