WTB: synthetic 7.62x39 30rd magazines

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got two that I have modded to fit my saiga. They are the polish polymer 30 rounders. They are like new still, I bought them at a gunshow last summer for $15 each and they have only been used once each. I'll sell them for $10 each plus shipping. PM me if you are interested.

Eric

email this guy...fal762minigun@yahoo.com his names Alex.  He should have a few factory Saiga mags, I think thats what you want. Good luck.

-Alex

Yeah...LOL

I did contact him...he even had a for sale tread....

I told him I'd buy his last two...he changed his mind.....

Anyone else?

Doerdie,

I'll believe it when I see it. Red tape, red tape, red tape. Even if they do go online, once they see the demand the price will be raised by the good old middleman.....RAA. :dollar::dollar::dollar:

I'll wait and see....no problem. :smoke:

Wolverine

Gunz4Fun,

Dodge and I have an agreement. If he comes through with the :dollar: cash :dollar: he's got the mags. I'll leave it to him to decide on whether he wants to disclose price or not.

Thanks for your interest.

Wolverine

Pistonring8,

No fear of that. The 8 rounders are still king.

Besides the deal ain't done yet. So far they are not worth any more or less than yours.

If Dodge doesn't buy them for some reason, I'll likely just keep them.

It's only money. :eek::eek:

:smoke:

I think you should tell everyone what you are selling them for. Because I know I'm nuts about them. If anyone is as eager as me Wolverine. And most importantly ready, and able to pay as much, or more than I.

I ask that you please do it. I do not have the funds yet. So...please make them available to folks whom are in need.

I highly appreciate your not pushing them directly into for sale forum. Wolverine is a good guy.

If no-one here does buy. I know that I will asap. Thanks, tim/dodge

OK. Dodge gave me the green light to share our agreed upon price for the five 30 rd. 7.62 mags. For those curious Dodge is buying them for $70 each. We have an agreement so I don't expect a bidding war. If he changes his mind I will likely just keep them as I still have two other 7.62's that use the factory mags.

Wolverine

OK.  Dodge gave me the green light to share our agreed upon price for the five 30 rd. 7.62 mags.  For those curious Dodge is buying them for $70 each.  We have an agreement so I don't expect a bidding war.  If he changes his mind I will likely just keep them as I still have two other 7.62's that use the factory mags.

Wolverine

There are two on gunbroker right now at $75. each. FYI

Gunz4Fun,

Thanks for the information. If someone wants one bad enough at least there is a place to find a couple. This thing will not soon pass.

At this juncture if folks are converting their 7.62's I don't see why they wouldn't go the route of a bullet guide and get past the mag drought. Of course if your gun is stock that is not a legal option.

Thanks again.

Wolverine

Ouch! $75 a piece.

I will gladly sell the pair I have for $70 a piece plus shipping. (after Wolverine sells his)

So that would be 1 mag for $75 shipped

Or 2 mags for $145 shipped :eek:

Hell, I'll even toss in the ten rounder that came with the rifle!

I would feel absolutely horrable for raping someone on Saiga mags. If someone really wants to pay that much for them though, I would be stupid not to let them go. Right?

I'm sure that I will feel much better about it once I installed a bullet guide and had all the mags in the world available to use. Hell, AK mags are dirt cheap and come in every capacity you could think of! The bullet guide is an easy modification, I urge anyone willing to pay that much for Saiga mags to consider doing the bullet guide mod. If not, then here.... You can buy my mags too!

Buy Wolverines mags first though. :D

post-1374-1112460595_thumb.jpg

post-1374-1112460608_thumb.jpg

Not to worry Pistonring8,

If you move them first that is fine. I still have two 7.62's unconverted. One with 200 rounds through it and one NIB. So I can still use the hi-caps if Dodge shifts gears for some reason.

Dodge is looking for a quantity greater than mine anyway. Demand will exceed supply on these as production was limited and sales of 7.62 high caps only lasted about 5 weeks by EAA before the supply was gone.

Two of mine were from EAA and three I found were from a little gunshop in Louisiana.

I became convinced enough that this drought will be long lasting enough to warrant installing the guide on my converted 7.62. Ib really believe it could be a year before RAA receives approval to go. Then there will be a demand they can't handle. Then a wait for resupply from the russians, etc. But that is the price of a high quality imported rifle at a very reasonable price ($200-$280).

The thing with the .308 mags is a friggin tragedy. Good thing there is someone here working on it because the Russians are not likely to fix it any time soon. Those mags could be sold through any importer of firearms but either the Russians haven't figured it out or don't care bassed on sales elsewhere around the globe.

Rock on. :super::super:

"Wolvie"

If anyone can buy Wolverines (5) mags before I come up with the loot. Please do. Help a fellow member out.

I really don't have anything else to sell(that i want to anyway) to raise money....so i guess my saving could take some weeks....therefore creating some time between my dreaming today, and tommorrows possible sale.

Glad I didn't promise anything without having the green. I will buy these from Wolverine. But I feel safe as it seems no-one wants these but me lately....

cool. I'm in the game then. :lolol:

Supply and Demand I guess.....

• 5 months later...

Good price on thoes mags from Russ Dodge, get em while you can! I wonder if the price is going to start comming down now that the new inporter is active? If its true and the 30 rounders are comming, then all of thoes mags being horded will be worth what they were back when we bought em....Maybe less?

Reminds me of beenie babies. :rolleyes:

Being that they will be selling them again in less than a month, I'll give you 25.00 each for 1 or 2.

^LOL^ :lolol:

How much would you be willing to pay for brand new polish slabsides dodge?

edit to add: pistonring RAA is not bringing in high caps.

Edited by Cobra 76 two