WTB: synthetic 7.62x39 30rd magazines

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask Debbie.

Let me introduce myself my name is Debbie. Our company is Russian American Armory Company. We are selling to Dirtributors. let me give you some information Our # 877-752-2894, our cell 502-523-6225, our website will beup and running very soon for you to view the rifles and shotguns that we are bringing into the country. We are expecting our first shipment around the first two weeks of October. We will not be bringing in any high capacity magazines the regulations are we can bring in 10rd magazines for the rifles and 5rd magazines for the shotguns. If I can help you in any way or answer any questions please give me a call.

Thank you

Debbie Woods

raacak@aol.com

:evil:

Kinda kills the thrill of converting a 30.06 or buying a new S-12 knowing that any old shmo with a Remington shottie or Ruger mini 30 can hold more rounds.

I am very sad about the absence of high caps but very happy about the Saiga being imported again.

Thanks Cobra.

• 2 weeks later...

Before you do anything rash like shell out good money for a couple of mags.

Ask yourself one thing. Are you going to convert your saiga to a regular AK?

If so. dont buy the saiga mags.

They wont work unless you like to tinker. If you would tinker with them they lose their value.

In that case then why dont you just buy cheaper mags?

I wish to god someone would have said that to me a Couple OF YEARS AGO!

If I were you forget the saiga mags (leave those to the russians) and buy you some polish mags. (polish and saiga mags are identical except for the guide)

Convert your gun and use some cheap metal ones at the range. I take the polish but just to show off. :chris:

FYI. I have a shitload of polish mags and have a supply from the import. Mine arent used they are fresh in the wrap.

I can send pics when my new reader gets here.

Polish mags are hands done the best AK mags in the world! if you dont believe me then your an idiot. No just kidden. But you are stupid.........

Egay

Thank God those days of insanely priced mags are are over with!

Saiga 30rd 7.62x39 mags can be quickly had (shipped in 3 weeks) from Oleg@Rusmilitary.com. And for pretty darn affordable. 26 poundsUK / $30.00US after shipping each!

Just got my 3rd set from Oleg. Took less than 3 weeks from time of order to my door.

here is that link to Rusmil:

RUSMILITARY.COM

• 5 weeks later...

Bumpity-Bump

I want a ton of these Saiga 30rd synthetic/plastic, Arrow in Triangle marked mags.

Either the original EAA imported 30's....marked with a hard to see "1" on the bottom side.

Or the foreign sales ones......marked with easy to see large "2", and 7.62x39 on upper side(this is a 10rd in 30rd body)

Whatever you have. I'm interested. I have Marko in Finland who will sell for 45.00 each shipped.....but importing has somewhat lost it's appeal. Even to great people like Oleg@Rusmilitary, and Marko Rusatalien of Finland....

I think Ruseller/AndyArts has depressed me with my missing Ak-100 folder............. :angel:

Anyone have Saiga 30 round mags for sale?

I will trade Saiga-12 5 round mag 1-for-1, for each 30rd saiga mag.

please no offers of Polish, or butchered metal mags that fit saigas- Thank You :chris:

I knew these would be a hot item some day. Too bad, mine have been sanded and camoed now. I actually wouldent mind converting over to standard AK mags. I should have waited.....Sorry.

Oh my god. You have defiled those prisitine Russian 30 rd hard as hell to find Saiga 7.62 mags? That's just plain sacreligious. Those will be a collectors item some day. Say maybe worth $70 each. You know, like they were a year ago. The purists are burning now Piston. Stay low!! :lolol::lolol::lolol:

What should I spend per mag now I wonder?

$40.00 each?

$50.00 each?

How much are they worth?

Supply and Demand comes to mind when I think of Saiga shit........ :unsure:

Oleg told me yesterday that plenty of these are coming in less than a month. But I've always tried to buy 1, or 2 a month.....

Anyone willing to part with them? :angel:

post-1520-1132010032_thumb.jpg

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor
  • 1 month later...