Chaos Extended Quad rail!

Heres a little peek, the total weight just a hair over 16 oz. for a full quad that measures over 13 in. in length. Haven't nail down a price yet, but they'll be affordable and they will work with the Chaos rail you already own.

These are a couple months out.

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

By work with the Chaos rail you already have, does that mean I can buy the top half to go with the Tri-rail I already own?

Yes. We offer the top by itself.

Awesome! I was second guessing myself for getting the tri instead of the quad. Now I can have the option of either one.

Cameron I think this extended rail is going to be the preferred choice for the S12. I have a quad coming in the near future, I'm going to start looking for some flip up or fixed sights to mount on it, but I like the extended rails additional sight distance. I'll probably be ordering the extended rail when available. Good luck with your new design.

Definitely what I want for the extended sight radius.

Cameron - One question, Will the top rail have to be removed in order to take off the receiver cover?

You can remove the dust cover without removing the top rail. :super:

I don't think these will be out in Sept, but not far behind!

Definitely what I want for the extended sight radius.

Cameron - One question, Will the top rail have to be removed in order to take off the receiver cover?

You can remove the dust cover without removing the top rail. :super:

I don't think these will be out in Sept, but not far behind!

Just what I wanted to hear!

Will these so away with the need to remove the rear sights??

The rear sight will have to be removed, I'll will provide easy to remove info!

That's good of ya to do, Cameron.. though it should hardly be necessary.

Here are some rear sight removal instructions for anyone who's confused about how to do so. Read them carefully, because it's a very complicated process:

1. Lay S-12 on its side on a workbench or other stable surface.

2. Place tip of punch, (preferably brass punch), against side of rear sight.

3. Strike base of punch with hammer.

4. Repeat as necessary.

Yeah, it's pretty tough. Can you believe I figured out how to do it all by myself?! I guess I'm a genius. :rolleyes:

But I know that in your position, Cameron, it's probably best to make a very simple diagram with instructions to ship with your rail... just to avoid having to hear any complaints from the mechanically-retarded. :D

Edited by post-apocalyptic

Here are some rear sight removal instructions for anyone who's confused about how to do so. Read them carefully, because it's a very complicated process:

4. Repeat as necessary.

Yeah, it's pretty tough. Can you believe I figured out how to do it all by myself?! I guess I'm a genius. :rolleyes:

But I know that in your position, Cameron, it's probably best to make a very simple diagram with instructions to ship with your rail... just to avoid having to hear any complaints from the mechanically-retarded. :D

That works if they not stuck, but some are really drove in place, for those the process is a little different.

4. Repeat as necessary.

And I thougth you had to dremmel them out...or so I thought Cameron said in another thread; maybe the quad rail sale thread???

Edited by TO THE FLOOR IN A 63

4. Repeat as necessary.

And I thougth you had to dremmel them out...or so I thought Cameron said in another thread; maybe the quad rail sale thread???

Yeah i think if it doesn't come out postap.'s way you'll have to do an angle cut. It's easy though and i think cameron had a cad drawing or something showing how to do it. Hey cameron i've been to www.chaosus.com and tac47 4 times a day since you started this thread. I'm looking to buy this one asap. Just take my money for the love of god! :)