What you guys think?

Only need a front grip and light to be done... really this time.

I mainly wanted to thank all of the people on here. I went from seeing the stock Saiga at a Gun Store, clicking search on google, finding this place, buying it, and months later here she is. You guys are great. Thanks..

post-17232-1251059947_thumb.jpg

post-17232-1251059977_thumb.jpg

post-17232-1251060138_thumb.jpg

post-17232-1251060194_thumb.jpg

Very cool! What did you use for color? Also, the suppressor is bad ass. What is your overall length? Congrats...

It is Rustoleum Khaki (I know it wont last, but I plan to DuraCoat as soon as I find someone around me that can do a decent job. For now I will just have to say I like the battle beat up look). I did did as much prep and used the oven for the metal parts but we will see.

The suppressor shroud only added about 1/2 inch overall to the barrel.

Fantastik,..

you might be addicted,..

what's next?

Thanks.. Believe it or not, after seeing so many people on here with more than one Saiga... I am currently looking for another S12 to go a different way with it. It's funny when I first found this place I used to think "these guys are crazy... Why would you need more than 1 Saiga 12?" :rolleyes:

Fantastik,..

you might be addicted,..

what's next?

Thanks.. Believe it or not, after seeing so many people on here with more than one Saiga... I am currently looking for another S12 to go a different way with it. It's funny when I first found this place I used to think "these guys are crazy... Why would you need more than 1 Saiga 12?" :rolleyes:

LOL! I know the feeling!

Good job!

Nice! It's a sleeper....The AlumaliteUSA barrel shroud hides the bbl diameter for the most part. If you don't recognize an S-12 mag you would probably be pretty damned surprised when that baby starts spitting out big red & green hulls...etc. at the range...lol.

Hey guys. A few questions. I have narrowed down my grip selection to either the Tango Down full grip or the Larue Tactical and then I started reading some people on here use the Krebs forend grip adapter, but can't find any pics of it on a S12. You guys have any pics? Is it holding out o.k. with the S12 recoil?

This is kind of obscure but post 107 of http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...41743&st=90 shows my saiga with the canted side mount. I recommend it highly. It keeps your arms in a good fighting stance, you can put the grip as close as you want to yourself and not interfere with rocking and locking your mags and, if you use a drum, your arms with clear it with no problem.