Press on upper wait times & availability of FSB

Hello,

I am waiting on my conversion parts to arrive and will be getting one of your press-on uppers so that I can have the AK rear sight block on my Saiga12. I see that your website has the front sight blocks on pre-order status still. Is there an ETA on when the FSBs will be available? Money is a bit tight for me right now due to the conversion and also some work related BS, so the $400+ for your upper, lower retainer, and FSB will have to wait a bit and I would prefer doing them on one order. I just want to know approximate ETAs so that I can budget this. :D Everyone is saying that your upper is the mutt's nuts, so I just gotta have it. :)

I may just order the bolt-on lower retainer first though so that I can at least mount the lower.

-J

From his web site: http://www.dinzagarms.com/saiga_12/akpou12.html

Right now these take about 10-12 weeks to get back to you, just a FYI.

Well worth the wait imo.....

5320_1089024710786_1381519105_30198812_6426240_n.jpg

From his web site: http://www.dinzagarms.com/saiga_12/akpou12.html

Right now these take about 10-12 weeks to get back to you, just a FYI.

Well worth the wait imo.....

5320_1089024710786_1381519105_30198812_6426240_n.jpg

Not sure that I can be without my baby for that long :D I would probably be tempted to take the spare AK gas tube and get it to work with my Saiga in the meantime. Not sure if the tubes are the same size or not. I would just be worried about making some stupid oversight and blowing the thing up. :lolol:

Any word on the FSB availability? I was not sure how long it has been since the website was last updated.

(Hint: I bet if you gave him (Brian) a call.. you MAY get your parts sooner... the time frame is up there as a catch all!)

But ya didn't hear it from me!!!!