any type of discount for forum members?

Likewise, I would like to know as well. I want to order a few items but if there is a discount, I would like to know before placing an order. :)

There is an option when placing an order to enter your Saiga-12 forum ID, but I do not think that there is any discount applied. Maybe we get our parts shipped faster? :)

I just placed an order for the bolt-on lower retainer. Gotta save up for the press-on upper and front sight block.

Edited by zenmetsu

Can never hurt to ask, I just put in an order to CSS and after putting in the order, I decided to ask if he offers a discount to S12 members...He was just in the process of setting up a 5% discount fror us, and he gave me the first discount via a refund on my account...Was very cool of him to do...

I also have a couple things I want to pick up from here as well...tag for info...

sorry to be the bearer of bad news i recieved an email from dinzag saying there is no discount b/c 90% of his business comes from the board, so i guess ill have to shell out full price on the lower bolt on HG reatiner and gas tube

but still good peoples in my book