I never thought I would do this, but priorties, needs, and situations change. This is truly a one of a kind gun since it is the only one in existence!!!

CZ SPO1-coverted to "Open" by Mike Eagleshied and Chris Johns at CZ USA

CZ Factory Comp from Champion

CZ Match Barrel

CZ full length guide rod

CZ Thin Aluminum Grips

CZ Aluminum Magwell

CZ SA trigger adjusted to less than 2 lbs

CZ Competition Hammer

CZ Ambi safeties-left side safety has been extended to leave a thumbrest

CZ Factory Weaver scope mount

2-factory 26 round magazines

2-factory 19 round SPO1 magazines with CPMI +2 aluminum basepads(one holds 22 rounds and the other 21 rounds)

There are 2 extra takedown pins/slide releases

There are miscelaneous extra springs

There are miscelaneous extra pins

The complete gun was sent to Parabellum Inc and was custom textured and coated in a "special mix" base of Cerakote H and all trim was done in Cerakote H Graphite Black. The 4 magazines were also numbered on the basepad. There is also a matching cocking extension done in Graphite Black if the Weaver mount is reattached. The gun now has a Burris Fastfire mounted on the slide. It was bought in April of this year and has worked flawless. This is attached by a Burris mount and has not physically affected the gun. Factory iron sights or the Weaver base can be attached.

Less than 5000 rounds.

Gun has run flawless as a Major 9 with 115 gr bullets at a 172 power factor-will share load data with buyer

$2250.00 plus shipping to your FFL and I accept discreet Paypal + 3% and postal money orders.

Feel free to contact me.

post-5739-1251257325.jpg

post-5739-1251257338.jpg

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.