I don't have a dog in this hunt but how the hell can you give someone a minus 1 if a deal was never made???? :eek:

If I were raidersfan_5544 I would be pissed. Based on what you wrote, he just asked you a question. It is not a deal until he comes back to you and says "Thanks. I'll take it. Here is my address, and your MO will go out tomorrow.". Until that happens, you are free to do what-ever you want with your mag and he is completely free to say "No thanks". The fact that you "thought" you were doing him a favor is irrelevant.

And you posted negative feedback after only a WEEK without getting a return e-mail????? If that is the new criteria than I have a whole lot of negative feedback to leave folks (mainly manufacturers) and I am sure there are a few here that could do the same for me. :ded: I typically head over-seas for 1-2 weeks at a time and often have limited e-mail access. Also had my computer implode and been off-line for over a week. If someone left me negative feedback since I did not return an e-mail in what they believed to be a timely manner I can assure you that it would be a bad, bad, bad scene.

I suggest you delete this thread and pretend it never happened.

Edited by RockHoundTX
I don't have a dog in this hunt but how the hell can you give someone a minus 1 if a deal was never made???? :eek:

If I were raidersfan_5544 I would be pissed. Based on what you wrote, he just asked you a question. It is not a deal until he comes back to you and says "Thanks. I'll take it. Here is my address, and your MO will go out tomorrow.". Until that happens, you are free to do what-ever you want with your mag and he is completely free to say "No thanks". The fact that you "thought" you were doing him a favor is irrelevant.

And you posted negative feedback after only a WEEK without getting a return e-mail????? If that is the new criteria than I have a whole lot of negative feedback to leave folks (mainly manufacturers) and I am sure there are a few here that could do the same for me. :ded: I typically head over-seas for 1-2 weeks at a time and often have limited e-mail access. Also had my computer implode and been off-line for over a week. If someone left me negative feedback since I did not return an e-mail in what they believed to be a timely manner I can assure you that it would be a bad, bad, bad scene.

I suggest you delete this thread and pretend it never happened.

..............................deleted...................................

Edited by red_cedar

I am reading this correctly, right? A deal was not made, money wasen't exchanged, and goods wern't exchanged between either party. And a -1 for a transaction that never happened. You must really be effected by this recession that you counted on this money that wasn't yours yet.

Just my 2 cents

Edited by WESTONSECURITY

Last time Im going to respond to those who feel or make issue with a deal was not made.

Its funny how people who had nothing to do with it are saying things, but raiders fan is not.

In the future you guys should take that as a sign and look a little deeper.

The other person" Raiders Fan___ claims

I am a man of my word if I say I want to buy something I will.

Dont know how you people are in IL but in Montana we stick by are word.

On another note:

So, you were soliciting a sale on this forum as a non contributor???

I wasnt aware of soliciting and being a contributor or not being one. This is the only item I have offered to someone here.

In regard to the topic at hand, I posted feedback , just I like I and others do on other sites.

Edited by red_cedar