Show me your Chaos mounted rails!

LMAO...............I wondered if you were still checking out the pics on this thread....................OK, OK, I'll put the MD back on it..............

I had to get a pic in here somewhere........

I'm crying right now! The SBS is badass to the bone, but Tom that drum, its like a five year old painting eye brows and beard on the moana lisa.

• Like 1
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a lot new people ask, what does a quad or a tri or HK quad look like on this or that setup, and I try and tell them where to go find it, this sucks up alot time for me, but I do it because I lo

Here's mine.. I actually bought it as the extended quad rail, but I can't make up my mind if I actually want to install the extended top part.. I was all for it, but this look has grown on me..   I

Some of the latest AWESOMENESS from Chaos! You guys hit this one out of the park. The new quadrail for AKs and Saiga rifles. Fits converted or non converted guns with ease and mounts in minutes. Tha

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I'll post mine when the extended rail arrives. Cameron, i know this is a longshot, but if you get the time and opportunity as i know this'll make money...Can you puhhhhleeeaase make an extended quad for the 7.62 ak. The only thing out there is the commmand arms thing

X47.jpg

and it just looks ridiculous. If there is a way to modify your extended quad for my maadi or my draco i'll buy 3 more. You're products are the best.

• Like 1

I'll post mine when the extended rail arrives. Cameron, i know this is a longshot, but if you get the time and opportunity as i know this'll make money...Can you puhhhhleeeaase make an extended quad for the 7.62 ak. The only thing out there is the commmand arms thing

X47.jpg

and it just looks ridiculous. If there is a way to modify your extended quad for my maadi or my draco i'll buy 3 more. You're products are the best.

We are looking into that market already, but our box mags are top of the list, of things to do.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

i got my rail today and i can't say enough good things about how light yet sturdy it is. here's a picture, i hope you like it as much as i do. Also the magpul sights work great for this application.

post-18659-1265522626832_thumb.jpeg

post-18659-12655226926209_thumb.jpeg

post-18659-12655227158286_thumb.jpeg

Edited by vitamink
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Thanks to BVamp, I have a Chaos rail. I had a different rail (not going to mention company) and I thought it was a good quality rail. BVamp and I went out shooting at my buddy's farm and it was obvious that my rail was inferior to the Chaos rail. BVamp ended up selling me his rail for $___ and I couldn't be happier!

Cameron, I love your products!

post-20819-12714453483709_thumb.jpg

EDIT

Thanks again BVamp

Edited by THE RIPPER
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a quick question..

I just picked up an extended quad rail.. Can this be installed as a tri-rail until the HK sights are available? I don't want to loose my current sights before I have something to replace them with and thought maybe I could just install it as the tri-rail until the HK's come out?

Edited by Tram
  • Like 1

duty use, backed with warranty - please note selector position. Only CHAOS on these.

8inchselectfire12002.jpg

Could you ID the recoil pad on this stock for me? Is it a stock pad, or something that needs to be custom fit? It looks like what I want on my Saiga!

• Like 1

Ok just a quick question guys.

Im wanting to take advantage of the sale and get a tri or quad rail. I was going to get a tri rail because I want the HK sights, but then I noticed quite a few people have the HK front sight with the quad rail. Are you guys just trimming the top rail back a bit in order to give room for the HK front sights?

thanks!

Clay

• Like 1

clay those front sights you see are welded onto the gun itself. You then take a dremel (or order from chaos or tac47) and cut the rail back so that it clears the front sight. Cameron has just upped the ante again and added the sights to the rail which i'm sure will save time and money. Check his new pictures

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's mine.. I actually bought it as the extended quad rail, but I can't make up my mind if I actually want to install the extended top part.. I was all for it, but this look has grown on me.. :)

I really want to get a set of the Chaos sights but I can't make up my mind.. LOL..

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I always like the look of the Chaos rails, but never thought I'd be able to afford oneunsure.gif... but lucky for me, Cameron is a generous man and I received mine as a give-awaynaaaa.gif. I LOVE it and could not be more satisfied with it027.gif027.gif027.gif027.gif027.gif027.gif027.gif027.gif

Now to save up for a Warthog break to complete the Chaos setup. I'm thinking about one of those Magpul AFGs too.

Thanks a bazillion Cameron!!!!!

I can't wait for the Chaos steel mag and drum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the FANTASTIC work!!!!

post-19654-009342100 1279233445_thumb.jpg

• Like 1