The Saiga-12 may be enlisting,

I've been wanting to post this for months. I have just been too damn busy.

There is a sentry drone being developed for use at US airbases and nuclear power plant, ..., ...! And they have picked the saiga-12 as it's shotgun. And will be using my drums. They tested my drums on it in Las Vegas back in late April, and loved them!!! I could of but didn't personally go to the testing. I am kicking myself in the ass now for not going, i was just so busy getting the new shop set up. But now I know it was a very big opportunity, missed.

The robot is crazy. They can link something like 144 (well over a hundred I'm sure) robots together in constant communication with each other; patrolling, scanning, hunting, KILLING.... Just kidding (kind of), that was starting to sound like Kyle Ress!

The other gun is a semi-auto M240 (also called Mag58). They want semi so the robot can keep a round count. If it was full auto the computer couldn't easily count rounds because a guns fire rate can vary depending on many factors. But it can easily count how many times it pulls the trigger. And can pull it at full auto speeds (and I'm guessing faster than the gun can operate if they really wanted to).

Anyways... nothing is set in stone yet. And you never know with government stuff. Might never come to be... Might buy a million robots... One thing is fairly certain though, most government projects don't move quickly.

I sure hope they pick it up though. One regret I have is never serving for my country and our freedom in our military. But if a branch uses my drum for something... I will feel relieved of the guilt as a part of me WILL be serving!

post-2662-1251529745_thumb.jpgpost-2662-1251529774_thumb.jpg

post-2662-1251529797_thumb.jpgpost-2662-1251529847_thumb.jpg

post-2662-1251529885_thumb.jpgpost-2662-1251529924_thumb.jpg

That is awesome. I hope it comes through for you and the Country.

I have been procrastinating on the issue of buying a drum (I don't shoot that much, or that often) but I'm starting to feel left out of the club and I may have to break down and buy one. If the drums are good enough for my employer (the gubernmt); for the members and for robots, I must "need" one.

Great job, Mike! Please keep us updated on the progress of this project.

WJ

Sweet Mike, best of luck................But can anyone say SKYNET :rolleyes:. And to think Mike had a hand in the down fall of the human race. lol :haha:

Seriously great job i love my drums. Maybe you should come out with a limited "terminator" drum you know just in case or a "skynet" drum. :smoke:

nice. cant wait for our overlords to use them against us..

joking..

Just make sure that the military only has access to winchester value-pak birdshot and we should be fine... :lolol:

+1 on the value pak, but then we would see them on hear asking how to polish the bolt to make them work. LOL

Besides if they do go with it, we now know where we can get more drums and ammo when the SHTF happens. :rolleyes::up:

For anybody wondering, yes, you do need an MD-20. It's seriously necessary to have 20 rounds.

To appeal to the fear side of it, ATF makes rulings on whims, they don't need any elected officials to make laws. They just decide on a new law and bam, there it is.

Haha, even robots convert their saigas.

They arn't done yet, they need to plug up those holes at the least :haha:

You'd think the military could afford Tromix guns :rolleyes:

The real question is: Why is the U.S. military using RUSSIAN shotguns?

Oh yeah, because the AA12 SUCKS :lolol:

The real question is: Why is the U.S. military using RUSSIAN shotguns?

Oh yeah, because the AA12 SUCKS :lolol:

I was wondering the same thing. And asked. And that was basically the answer I received, to my surprise and disappointment.

Haha, even robots convert their saigas.

They arn't done yet, they need to plug up those holes at the least :haha:

You'd think the military could afford Tromix guns :rolleyes:

They would have to get on the list. Tony lets no one skip the list.

NEFOZ