The Saiga-12 may be enlisting,

Haha, even robots convert their saigas.

They arn't done yet, they need to plug up those holes at the least :haha:

You'd think the military could afford Tromix guns :rolleyes:

They would have to get on the list. Tony lets no one skip the list.

NEFOZ

For some reason I don't think the paperwork hassle would be worth it..

Funny, i was talking about building something like that myself. sounds like a lot of work for paintball, (which would be as far as i would be allowed to take it) though. Still, all the tech is availiable, and anyone could (dare i say should) build something along those lines. I wonder how well the target identification works.

Anywho, the shotty is a nice touch, and looks good.

All the comments about terminators make me think that im not the only person who thinks that before you become a scientist, or a poplitician, terminator and planet of the apes should be required viewing. Some group in the US is teaching chimps how to make tools, sharpening stone and attaching them to handles, and was happy to report that the chimps are teaching their children to make tools as well.

Good Luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Funny, i was talking about building something like that myself. sounds like a lot of work for paintball, (which would be as far as i would be allowed to take it) though. Still, all the tech is availiable, and anyone could (dare i say should) build something along those lines. I wonder how well the target identification works.

All the comments about terminators make me think that im not the only person who thinks that before you become a scientist, or a poplitician, terminator and planet of the apes should be required viewing. Some group in the US is teaching chimps how to make tools, sharpening stone and attaching them to handles, and was happy to report that the chimps are teaching their children to make tools as well.

Good Luck.

The funny thing is that while chimps can use tools (rocks, sticks), they cannot MAKE tools for their own use... in other words, they will not sharpen stuff and bend stuff, to solve problems. You can train them to perform these tasks to make tools, but they will not use them. :)

Birds on the other hand... that's where you need to worry. :lol: One of the smartest of all birds, the common pigeon, is quite a bit more intelligent than a chimp. Hell, the U.S. even had a working design of a cruise missile that was piloted by a pigeon. No shit... The same technology could be used to point and shoot guns... oh man... the humiliation of getting shot by a bird-controlled-robot.

Edited by zenmetsu

Good Luck.

The funny thing is that while chimps can use tools (rocks, sticks), they cannot MAKE tools for their own use... in other words, they will not sharpen stuff and bend stuff, to solve problems. You can train them to perform these tasks to make tools, but they will not use them. :)

Birds on the other hand... that's where you need to worry. :lol: One of the smartest of all birds, the common pigeon, is quite a bit more intelligent than a chimp. Hell, the U.S. even had a working design of a cruise missile that was piloted by a pigeon. No shit... The same technology could be used to point and shoot guns... oh man... the humiliation of getting shot by a bird-controlled-robot.

True enough about the chimps and tools, but the Military abandoned the "pigeon-guided" bomb some time back. The idea was sound, but all the park statues around the base were mysteriously destroyed within weeks!! :rolleyes:

The would be sweet to see robots rolling around with MD drums on them. That robot does kind of look like something out of terminator :devil:

Hopefull this could lead to us getting saigas for the guys on the ground too, not just for the robots. (I should've been a robot instead of a grunt. Robots get all the cool toys) I would've loved to have a Saiga 12 while I was in Iraq

Haji doesn't like shotguns at all :osama: Can you imagine the what they'd think of a robot weilding a saiga 12 with MD drums on it coming after them? :lolol: :lolol:

I hope the you get the contract!

• 1 month later...

they will probably load the drum with those finned grenade rounds they designed for the aa12 because after strenuous testing they decided the saiga 12 was just fucking awesome...so now walle has a 20 round grenade launcher accurate out to 150 meters...but seriously congrats Mike you completely deserve it!! :super: keep up the amazing work!

• 1 month later...

LOL!!! Very, very cool... Do the bots come equipped with body bags, and pooper scoopers?

I would LOVE to see the look on a terrorists face when one of those comes rolling through the door!!!!

Are they hiring operators?.... I just might apply :devil:

WS

• 1 month later...

OOHRAH! Congrats, Mike!

And what're you guys griping about? The Terminator is one of my heroes... it's just a matter of programming.

Edited by Diamondback
  • 3 months later...

It's hard for me to believe that the DoD would acquire small arms from a non-NATO, former WARSAW pact country. Perhaps the US really is trying to come to better terms with them!

Either way, this must have been a very proud moment for you, MD!

• 5 months later...

http://www.Paint-Ball-Sentry.com

It's not rugged enough to be used with real guns, or it would be illegal.

The mount does a good job with a $28 Wal-Mart BB gun.

I am trying to get the software to work, but it crashes when I try to open a video feed on my (much abused) XP desktop.

I'm guessing a total kit with a BB gun that can hit targets will cost $600-$1,000. The kit they sell is only the beginning of your purchases.

Congratulations, Mike. I don't have a drum, but your V-plug is working quite well 'gassing' my Saiga. I wish you the best in dealing with the upcoming challenge creating the tools needed for tomorrow's military. I am impressed with the quality of the add-ons that you and others are providing to make the Saiga "Work Well" in the hands of Amateurs like me.

BTW I come out of the M1 Garand generation who carried an M2 Carbine during his visit to SEA and found it to be a worthless piece of shit. Wish I could have found a trench-gun back in those days when I could have used the protection a scattergun offered.

Keep those Robots coming. We're gonna need them shortly! :killer:

MIKE, Im really happy for you if this comes through, but, on the other hand obama will use your invention to patrol our streets and use against anyone that opposes him, of course only after he has taken everyones weapons (guns) from them......dont sell to them at all, its makes you a communist sympathizer, you think im joking, im not, shtf soon ill bet you a drum on it! take care mike, ive got 5 drums now,as the price goes lower i may buy more...by the way im allways right, i never bet unless i know i will win money is the root of all evil, dont let evil seduce you

Don't even go there... Implying that such a individual such as Mike would be/is a Commie Sympathizer for wanting to contribute to our military's arsenal.

And let me get this right... You'll be very happy if Mike was to get a contract and thus be a Commie Sympathizer? And you'll still buy more products of his?

Tell ya what, you've bought product from Mike and may buy more, fine your a Commie Sympathizer too by doing business with MDArms, if ya know his plans/intentions and buy another, your guilty too.

Fuck you, sideways with the keyboard you logged in on.

• Like 2

You talk out two sides of your mouth, your so full of shit, that I've a issue with.

I have a issue with you calling out Mike as a Commie Sympathizer if he manages to acquire a military contract.

And that is why I say again, "Fuck You"... What does a lil foul language offend you, tough shit.

You think no one else can see the obvious faults with Obama and his cronies running the government?

That no one else can plot the course the Elitist have been setting for this country since the early/mid 1900s?

Plenty of us are just as awake as you, that has no bearing on my calling you out.

You try to preach it to Mike and I, like only you have a clue?

Feeble minded moron? Does my Mommy know I'm on the computer? Are those the best insults you can come up with?

Next I'll be a fat 35yr'ol Emo living in my parent's basement.

Do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up.

The best you could do is name calling and cussing little man, REREAD WHAT I SAID MISTER SMART AS I AM, IT SAYs, WILL MAKE YOU A COMMY SYMPH, NOT YOU ARE A COMMY SYMPH,and yes i have better insults but i thought they would be way over your head, so far you lose, maybe knitting is your thing,dont bother responding you might still find some dignity... i doubt it though, Mike doesnt need you to defend him either so go take a nap!

Name calling? So far the only one of us to do that, is you. Cussing, it does seem to offend you, too fucking bad.

I read & comprehended what you said just fine, your insinuations are right there, clear as can be. If Mike gets a contract, he is a Commie Sympathizer.

LMAO, "REREAD WHAT I SAID MISTER SMART AS I AM, IT SAYs, WILL MAKE YOU A COMMY SYMPH, NOT YOU ARE A COMMY SYMPH," you really think everyone else is stupid, and now you have to resort to hitting your caps lock .

While your learning that caps don't make your point any stronger, try fixing your sentence structure and punctuation. You might, might, come off a lil'smarter than ya think you are.

Dammit, I dub thee the run-on sentence king! :lolol:

Damn it man, knitting, its so relaxing, you really should try it. :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...