Double Stack 12ga Magazine for Saiga-12

I emailed him about v-plugs at the start of July and received a short reply on Aug 5th.

"....I don't have an ETA on the V-Plugs as of right now. I can tell you our machine is back running and will begin producing very shortly. Will advise when we being shipping."

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These double stacks sound like they are going to be wide... With some dorky zig zag or lines extruded design on the outside of them they would be even wider. You should make them just plain flat look

Sorry for the tease but I have to get to bed. But it is coming!!! I'll try to make it back tomorrow ( or after I wake up rather) with more info.

So there you have it folks! Down to the big 3's, the real deal of core company values and good ethics. You can't have it any other way. Dedicated and by most suckers hated...

Posted Images

It is odd. Not a single peep from one of the vendors that used to be active here...He did say he was bidding on a government contract some of his last postings. Maybe he got it and swept us under the rug. Maybe he just decided he doesn't want to be active anymore. He could be ill.... who knows.

Has ANYONE communicated with him or his family?

....If he was bidding on a Gov. contract for a dbl. stack, quite possibly he's restricted in communications or allowing the design to go public.... A dbl/ stack IS a good idea and would make the firearm much more manueverable and compact...

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm getting depressed over here

HOLD STRONG! There are REAL versions of this in the real world, this has been a very long wait, and none of us know why but all we can do is send Mike good vibes man. Believe me, I can not wait until I can rock and lock in 20 or so three inch shells in stick format and keep my "k" style folder latched over the optic mount. It would be a real dream come true. Let's hope we'll hear something from the man after the holidays, lets also not collectively hold our breath.

I remember buying two of his MD-20's at the introductory price of "dang my wallet," and waiting for them to come out too, its torturous when you just gotta have everything about your piece "ideal." Maybe he will throw us a bone about this project soon. It could happen, he sprung up outta nowhere last time.....Let's all just not hold our breath together now...

Come on Mike you can get it done man! The two MD-20's I bought were out of batch # 1 and I love 'em, but I need to be able to latch this AK100 folder!!! LOL.

Edited by Azkamidaka
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

AZKAMIDAKA,

THIS MAY PROVIDE YOU WITH SOME RELIEF ON YOUR FOLDING STOCK WITH DRUM-IN-PLACE WOES.

GO TO BOSSETECHDOTCOM AND CHECK OUT MR. BOSSE'S SWIVEL MECH FOR STOCKS.

YOU CAN SWIVEL THE BUTT TO ONE SIDE TO CLEAR A DRUM WITH THE STOCK FOLDED.

I HAVE ONE ON AN S-12, S-410, AND AN SGL21-76.

IT LOOKS A BIT LIKE AN ACE PUSH-BUTTON HINGE AT FIRST GLANCE, BUT IT SWIVELS INSTEAD OF FOLDING.

JESS1344

post-45478-0-93028100-1419080829_thumb.jpg

MOMMA - POPPA- AND BABY BEAR

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I agree, since I've just become quite pissed off at a certain large hill of male geese as their sale I've been waiting on forever doesn't apply to guns or ammo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

like i mentioned in another thread, if reliability is the concern and qc to test each mag would take too long, couldnt you just send out 3 mags when a guy ordered 1? charge sort of a premium so that if they got lucky and they all worked then MD wouldnt be "losing money" ?  i just need these!!!!