Double Stack 12ga Magazine for Saiga-12

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These double stacks sound like they are going to be wide... With some dorky zig zag or lines extruded design on the outside of them they would be even wider. You should make them just plain flat look

Sorry for the tease but I have to get to bed. But it is coming!!! I'll try to make it back tomorrow ( or after I wake up rather) with more info.

So there you have it folks! Down to the big 3's, the real deal of core company values and good ethics. You can't have it any other way. Dedicated and by most suckers hated...

Posted Images

Hey Mike! Hey Mike! Hey Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! MIKE! When are the double stack mags going to be ready? I ordered a double stack mag and MD Arms won't return my email. WTF? These guys are crooks, that asshole has my money and he's drinking pina coladas on the beach. This is bullshit. The double stack mag doesn't work anyway. It can't keep up with the rate of fire on an full auto shotgun. Besides, it's made out of plastic, that's why its so cheap. :D

Very cool, Mike. I expect these to surpass the quality of the Izmash mags. A U.S. high cap mag that meets or exceeds Izmash quality (dare I say steel inserts?) is exactly what S-12 enthusiasts have been clamoring for and it looks like you're about to deliver. Looking forward to seeing the details.

Zach

KROSS FA

I work for AA and he stole our idea and it doesn't work but ours will just send us your shotgun and 2000.00 and we'll make it work, kind of, and besides mike's doesn't work blah blah blah :victory:

Hey Mike I guess I need to start saving cause I have 4 s12's and only 2 drums. I'm thinking 4 double mags each and maybe 1 drum apiece.

capacity?

I'm just speculating, but I'm thinking 16 would be a good number. Single stacks and drums cover everything more or less than that pretty well.

It could be 10 rounds as well... being doublestacked would make it shorter and less likely to get in the way, and would still represent a value to the customer.

We anxiously await an update.

capacity?

I'm just speculating, but I'm thinking 16 would be a good number. Single stacks and drums cover everything more or less than that pretty well.

It could be 10 rounds as well... being doublestacked would make it shorter and less likely to get in the way, and would still represent a value to the customer.

We anxiously await an update.

Yeah, I'm just taking a shot in the dark. Anything from 10-16 would be great to have.

WOW, Mike davidson is the Super Pimp of Saiga hi cap magz... Just call him Huggy Bear...LOL... (starsky and hutch...I am old... :wet_eyes: )

All of you Saiga cool part mfgs need to gather at some sort of Saiga summit and discuss your ideas with one another so all the parts you come up with will behave nicely with each other...

enhancement parts that are out or waiting to be released!!!!

MD 20rnd drum

MD double stack stick mags

MD bolt catch/release

Cobra LRBHO.....

JT magwells

JT side mount sight

KA barrels

KA pucks

chaos mini drums

goguns one piece pignose rear plate :wub::wub::wub:

goguns twister pucks

fugly stick handguards :smoke:

dreadnaught mid barrel comps

gas fixer plugs (self regulating plug coming soon I hear... :smoke: )

tromix DIY

tromix FCG's

tromix shark brakes

CSS clear 12 rnd surefire mags

AA 30 round drums... :devil::ded::haha:

AA reliability service... :rolleyes::unsure::dollar:

and the list goes on and on..............

These are good times for Saiga fans my friends...

Good job to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA- I want double stack 5's, 8's, 10's, and 12's...I want it all...Call me greedy, but patient...

Edited by lvjeffro

Alright, I am sure everyone is wanting the details...

But I can't give too many right now. I want to keep some things quiet a little longer.

Here is what I CAN'T tell everyone yet. I can't let out any dimensions, even external. I don't yet want to release exact capacity. I can't tell you how it functions and what makes it possible. I can't tell the features that will make it the best stick mag out there, even if it was only single stack! But being double... :super:

What I CAN tell you is... It will fire both 2 3/4 and 3 inch shells. It will come in different capacities. It will have steel in the front mag catch. It will have steel feedlips. It will be of superior material. It will be lighter than a single stack of the same capacity. And they will be the best thing since sliced bread! (I wasn't here before they started slicing bread but I heard those that wear liked it a lot!)

I don't want to give an ETA. This is our top priority and the wait for release will only be a fraction of the time the drum was. We are making our own molds now and won't see the back burner delays like with the drum molds... I WILL NOT be taking any pre-orders on the double stacks. I don't know what the price will be on these yet, but it will be very comparable to single stacks.

I am thinking of making a video of it. If I do I will be disguising it so the only thing noticeable is that its shorter than a single stack of the same capacity.

• Like 3

bagh!!!!!!!!!

i cant tell you how many i will buy.

i cant tell is i will use slug, buck or cheap ammo.

i can tell you i will probably buy more then 1 but less then 10

i can tell you i will use slugs buck and bird-shot, maybe some incendiary and fl-etchers.

All the guns I own and I have NO IDEA what a "double-stack" mag is. I know, I know, pathetic. What are the pros and cons of them? All I can think of is a double-stack mag is like .... well .. an AR mag, where the bullets rest side by side, rather then right on top of each other, like the current Saiga-12 mags. Anyway, let me know when there will be some pictures and what the max mag cap will be. I'm ANXIOUS to find out :)

Thanks,

- Chris

All the guns I own and I have NO IDEA what a "double-stack" mag is. I know, I know, pathetic. What are the pros and cons of them? All I can think of is a double-stack mag is like .... well .. an AR mag, where the bullets rest side by side, rather then right on top of each other, like the current Saiga-12 mags. Anyway, let me know when there will be some pictures and what the max mag cap will be. I'm ANXIOUS to find out :)

Thanks,

- Chris

Correct. Its double-stack because it forms 2 stacks of cartridridges or shells in this case.