Double Stack 12ga Magazine for Saiga-12

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These double stacks sound like they are going to be wide... With some dorky zig zag or lines extruded design on the outside of them they would be even wider. You should make them just plain flat look

Sorry for the tease but I have to get to bed. But it is coming!!! I'll try to make it back tomorrow ( or after I wake up rather) with more info.

So there you have it folks! Down to the big 3's, the real deal of core company values and good ethics. You can't have it any other way. Dedicated and by most suckers hated...

Posted Images

These double stacks sound like they are going to be wide... With some dorky zig zag or lines extruded design on the outside of them they would be even wider. You should make them just plain flat looking with no design on the outside, that'd be cool. Would work and look real great with a KUSHNAPUP!

PS. No gunsmiths aloud!

Edited by Kushnapup
  • Like 1

These double stacks sound like they are going to be wide... With some dorky zig zag or lines extruded design on the outside of them they would be even wider. You should make them just plain flat looking on the outside, that'd be cool. Would work and look real great with a KUSHNAPUP!

PS. No gunsmiths aloud!

Still won't be as wide as the drum.

aloud=allowed

• Like 1

In for 4 btw

smile.gif

Four? FOUR? ONLY FOUR?????

I am in for, oh... every stick mag I will ever buy from here on out. Honestly, I bought two Surefires yesterday at rock-bottom prices and I am sure single stack mags will continue to make sense for some people, but once these come out, I will buy at least three for every Saiga I own, and probably more as I have time and money to stock up. I will most likely never buy another single stack magazine. Cameron's compact drum, yes, but no more ten-round sticks.

• Like 1

Shifts eyes, right....then left.....

mag well plz.

>>.>>

<<.<<

:)

In for 4 btw

smile.gif

I am in for, oh... every stick mag I will ever buy from here on out. Honestly, I bought two Surefires yesterday at rock-bottom prices and I am sure single stack mags will continue to make sense for some people, but once these come out, I will buy at least three for every Saiga I own, and probably more as I have time and money to stock up. I will most likely never buy another single stack magazine. Cameron's compact drum, yes, but no more ten-round sticks.

Shifts eyes, right....then left.....

mag well plz.

>>.>>

<<.<<

:)

[quote name='davepars7' date='26 January 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1264484066' post='463311'

Double Stacks/Double Stacks/Double Stackw/oh and magwells please!!!!Soon??

smile.gif

• Like 1

With some dorky zig zag or lines extruded design on the outside

[sarcasm] Yeah, those lame ass AK47 mags, with their ribs on the side, that... you know... stiffen the metal and make it more rugged/functional. If Mike puts some 'zig zag' design on the side of his mags it couldn't possibly serve the same function, like how Magpul puts a checker board pattern on their Pmags

On the upside, maybe WraithFaker will make a double stack mag that looks absolutly, stunningly AWESOME, but doesn't work worth shit. [/sarcasm]

Fit, finish and function over aesthetics (and not necessarily in that order). Those are the classic three F's that determine quality, and what get's my money.

• Like 1

Due to the need for taper, I would expect 20 in a DS as long as a Surefire 12. To me, the real winner would be a 12-14 rounder as long as a factory eight. Reduction in length rather than an increase in firepower is the primary advantage. A factory eight is no longer than a 30 round AK mag, so you know it is a useful length. To me, Surefire mags are way too long for anything but range use, and if you want 20 rounds, you can always go with a drum.

• Like 1

You know, the Russians who came up with the original Saiga are probably wishing they were as awesome as Mike. That's the problem with Commies: no vision.

Ever consider that maybe the s12 with a eight rounder is all they need for what they designed the s12 to do?Have you heard of the 60rd quad stack magazine for ak74s,100 series ak's in 5.45 and the an-94? Bet that was a major pain in the ass to design.

Edited by veprk

These double stacks sound like they are going to be wide... With some dorky zig zag or lines extruded design on the outside of them they would be even wider. You should make them just plain flat looking with no design on the outside, that'd be cool. Would work and look real great with a KUSHNAPUP!

PS. No gunsmiths aloud!

Why design/re design a mag around a product that isn't available yet?

I'm not sure you even realize how sadistic you are! :chris: "hey I have double stacks" *cranks rack a few turns* "...but I can't say anything else teehee" *gives it a few more turns* "...and it's probably not gonna be out in time for Christmas"

*cries out Paul Atreides style* the pain!

I don't think this guy is around anymore. To many cranks on the rack.

With some dorky zig zag or lines extruded design on the outside

[sarcasm] Yeah, those lame ass AK47 mags, with their ribs on the side, that... you know... stiffen the metal and make it more rugged/functional. If Mike puts some 'zig zag' design on the side of his mags it couldn't possibly serve the same function, like how Magpul puts a checker board pattern on their Pmags

On the upside, maybe WraithFaker will make a double stack mag that looks absolutly, stunningly AWESOME, but doesn't work worth shit. [/sarcasm]

Fit, finish and function over aesthetics (and not necessarily in that order). Those are the classic three F's that determine quality, and what get's my money.

sarcasm is angers ugly cousin and wont be tolerated from here on out....lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure you even realize how sadistic you are! :chris: "hey I have double stacks" *cranks rack a few turns* "...but I can't say anything else teehee" *gives it a few more turns* "...and it's probably not gonna be out in time for Christmas"

*cries out Paul Atreides style* the pain!

I don't think this guy is around anymore. To many cranks on the rack.

just a lot taller!