Double Stack 12ga Magazine for Saiga-12

Mike won't put out a half finished product and he will put it out as fast as he can. Besides the whole bringing quality products to the Saiga market I'm sure its more beneficial to him to sell products...ya know that funny capitalism thing

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These double stacks sound like they are going to be wide... With some dorky zig zag or lines extruded design on the outside of them they would be even wider. You should make them just plain flat look

Sorry for the tease but I have to get to bed. But it is coming!!! I'll try to make it back tomorrow ( or after I wake up rather) with more info.

So there you have it folks! Down to the big 3's, the real deal of core company values and good ethics. You can't have it any other way. Dedicated and by most suckers hated...

Posted Images

Mike, Could you please give an update on the double stack. We understand that changes in the market caused you to have to suddenly change course. So where does that leave the double stack project? Just an approximate estimate would be nice. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

I will talk in fairly high detail in a couple weeks. I could now but personally want to wait a bit longer. I have taken all the steps to patent this design. This is my protection for any shotgun and in any gauge! Promag won't be doing a cheap knock off of this mag!!! The way I see it it is there is only 2 good ways to do the design. And one of those actually sucks big time in comparison to the other. Both designs will be protected though :devil: .

I will say it will come in multiple capacities. With plans to do a 20ga and .410 as well. We will also be looking at other mag fed shotguns. And may try to contact the AA-12 guys to see if they might have an interest and maybe even Izhmash.

And yes, this mag will dominate all current Saiga-12 mags both factory and aftermarket! And with Tom Cole's ( Cadiz Gun Works ) soon to come LRBHO... Things are looking really nice for all of us!!!

• Like 3

And yes, this mag will dominate all current Saiga-12 mags both factory and aftermarket! And with Tom Cole's ( Cadiz Gun Works ) soon to come LRBHO... Things are looking really nice for all of us!!!

WwwwoooooohhhhhoooooOO!

Man, this sounds very exciting !!

I am ready to order!!!

LB

• 2 weeks later...

hey Mike! I have an idea,when you have these double stackers ready, let us all know.....and we will buy Them up like gold!! lmao wtg Mike D. PS: I want 20 of them asap i dont care if they are pink, I prefer black though

Hey Mike. Can I suggest a limit per customer at first, so we all get a shot at one or two. Jeeze! Edited by one2za
  • Like 1

Mike, are we going to have these in time for Armageddon? 'Cause I'm praying for rain, I'm praying for tidal waves, I wanna see the ground give way. I wanna watch it ALL GO DOWN!

Learn to swim motherfuckers...

• Like 1

Mike, are we going to have these in time for Armageddon? 'Cause I'm praying for rain, I'm praying for tidal waves, I wanna see the ground give way. I wanna watch it ALL GO DOWN!

Learn to swim motherfuckers...

I cant wait...I'll have oceanfront property, right on Arizona Bay.

LOL :lolol:

BAD ASS!!!

I keep checking this thread everyday waiting for the BIG annoucment... Any day now...

Edited by EnzNow
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I am glad I just found out about the double stack mags.

I would have hated to have been crying like a bitch for a year for these :devil:

Ill start crying like one now.

How long on the double stack mags :lolol:

I am glad I just found out about the double stack mags.

I would have hated to have been crying like a bitch for a year for these :devil:

Ill start crying like one now.

How long on the double stack mags :lolol:

I hope that he has a stack of them so when he does start they can keep up with demand cause I want one or two as well and I hate crying.

Alright, I am sure everyone is wanting the details...

I don't want to give an ETA. This is our top priority and the wait for release will only be a fraction of the time the drum was. We are making our own molds now and won't see the back burner delays like with the drum molds... I WILL NOT be taking any pre-orders on the double stacks. I don't know what the price will be on these yet, but it will be very comparable to single stacks.

"release will only be a fraction of the time the drum was."

That was posted 15 months ago - so how long was the wait for the drum release?

anxiously waiting.....

cheers

tire iron