Double Stack 12ga Magazine for Saiga-12

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These double stacks sound like they are going to be wide... With some dorky zig zag or lines extruded design on the outside of them they would be even wider. You should make them just plain flat look

Sorry for the tease but I have to get to bed. But it is coming!!! I'll try to make it back tomorrow ( or after I wake up rather) with more info.

So there you have it folks! Down to the big 3's, the real deal of core company values and good ethics. You can't have it any other way. Dedicated and by most suckers hated...

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He is still making drums and his other parts and delivering them to his main distributor, Copes. Copes has been taking the warranty stuff too. That is not really the same as the MIA situation a few months ago. It ain't perfect, but it is something.

Someone connected has said he is working with new partners for some big projects. This isn't dead, just in the cocoon a while longer.

• Like 2

plus i read he was moving machines and adding on. so till then.

That was about 18 months ago.

I've already had one of his products that needed warranty work, to which inquiries got no reply. Based on the way he is apparently running his "business", I would not buy another product with his name on it.

If someone is making drums It might be his "partners"

It is strange that with all the questions when he went mssing that he doesn't post to say anything even to say f---- o--

and mind our own business

I hope he is just busy and wish him the best he did and still could do alot

Itis strange that his web site no longer is for MD Arms

Edited by dogman33836
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

now that mike is MIA I guess the double stacks will become vaporware

let me clue you in on the word "vaporware". when someone says they are coming out with something, and it's not on the market, that is vaporware.

the DS mags has always been vaporware, ever since he said he was coming out with them years ago.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • 2 weeks later...

It is odd. Not a single peep from one of the vendors that used to be active here...He did say he was bidding on a government contract some of his last postings. Maybe he got it and swept us under the rug. Maybe he just decided he doesn't want to be active anymore. He could be ill.... who knows.

Has ANYONE communicated with him or his family?