Double Stack 12ga Magazine for Saiga-12

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These double stacks sound like they are going to be wide... With some dorky zig zag or lines extruded design on the outside of them they would be even wider. You should make them just plain flat look

Sorry for the tease but I have to get to bed. But it is coming!!! I'll try to make it back tomorrow ( or after I wake up rather) with more info.

So there you have it folks! Down to the big 3's, the real deal of core company values and good ethics. You can't have it any other way. Dedicated and by most suckers hated...

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Are we there yet? I have to pee....

I'm curious too. Thinking about this the other day and I was hoping Mike is OK and just busy. I don't recall seeing him post anything in the last 6 months.

Perhaps the move into the bigger shop space has taken longer than expected.

I'm curious too. Thinking about this the other day and I was hoping Mike is OK and just busy. I don't recall seeing him post anything in the last 6 months.

Perhaps the move into the bigger shop space has taken longer than expected.

Perhaps, the shop is so big its taking Mike 6 plus months to make the walk to his PC.....

• 2 weeks later...

I see the hk marking on the bag is this an hk if so which model thats pretty sweet looking. Thanks for sharing the pic.

I just Googled HK Shotgun ... noticed they had went with a double stack!

Seems like such a basic concept, not sure why there is such a delay in coming out with this product?

It's not a Boeing 777 LOL ... just sayin wink.png

I see the hk marking on the bag is this an hk if so which model thats pretty sweet looking. Thanks for sharing the pic.

It's an HK CAWS. Designed for a US Army program back in the '70s IIRC. Used belted 12G shells. Supposedly had an effective range of 150 yards with 00 buck. The program was dropped and I don't believe any of the shotguns that were entered into the competition ever came to fruition.

Edited by JoshAston
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping that 5 of them come with golden tickets, so we can have a chance at a tour of the new facility, Then Mike can befriend one lucky winner and make him the beneficiary. I just really hope he has a chocolate river and waterfall with a paddle boat in it. God damn i want a lickable wall in my house!

I'm hoping that 5 of them come with golden tickets, so we can have a chance at a tour of the new facility, Then Mike can befriend one lucky winner and make him the beneficiary. I just really hope he has a chocolate river and waterfall with a paddle boat in it. God damn i want a lickable wall in my house!

Every wall is lickable...

I'd be happy with a few DS mags and a real Everlasting Gobstopper. Looks like neither of those will happen anytime soon....

never going to happen. Time to stop hoping and dreaming. Talk about a shitty way to represent a company. Honestly, how much effort would it take to get on here and say "Hey guys, things have changed and it looks like I won't be bringing the double stacks to market". If it is a matter of profitability then fine, no big deal....you have to do what makes financial sense for your business, but at least give some feedback to the people who buy your stuff. If they ever make it will I buy some? Hell yes! BUT at this point I just don't see it ever happening. Maybe someday Mike will get on here and take a few minutes to give us the story.

• Like 1