Double Stack 12ga Magazine for Saiga-12

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These double stacks sound like they are going to be wide... With some dorky zig zag or lines extruded design on the outside of them they would be even wider. You should make them just plain flat look

Sorry for the tease but I have to get to bed. But it is coming!!! I'll try to make it back tomorrow ( or after I wake up rather) with more info.

So there you have it folks! Down to the big 3's, the real deal of core company values and good ethics. You can't have it any other way. Dedicated and by most suckers hated...

Posted Images

Almost 49,000 views on this thread. If that isn't reason enough to deliver a product to market, I don't know what is.

But they are not unique views. It probably the same 4 guys checking over and over and over and over and..... well, you get the idea ;)

Looking forward to them hitting the market, just like everyone else.

Just kiddin! Well Mike's last post was early August. I wonder how things have been going.

-Madcow

He posted this in the other double stack page on the S12 forum:

That isn't it. The project has been idle for over a year, besides filing the patent. That is why it has taken so long. Too many things that took our focus off of it. We are clearing the schedle to make it top priority though. Just finishing up a couple more things first. We are shooting for early summer. I know I said I would release more info some time ago but just would rather keep the main details quite for now. Trust the delay hurts me more than anyone.

Im kind of curious what Mike thinks about the ATF using a file photo of his drum on the published shotgun study? Copyright infringement? A voice of reason might help things too?

Also when there will be another run of drums available for purchase?

-EnzNow

Edited by EnzNow

I have two of the MD Arms 20rd drums and a third on order. I want some compact "mid" capacity mags/drums but I'm sort of impatient. Maybe I'll buy some of the Promag 12rd drums and, if they're lousy, I'll throw them away once MD's double stacks become available. Better yet, I'll blow them to itty-bitty pieces with some cheap birdshot. Or... I could just test their ability to withstand being run over.:devil:

PROMAG::killer:

MIKE, when's the big day?!?!

EDIT: I searched and didn't see any reference to this but... any chance these will be serial numbered so "IF" a new ban is enacted we'll have proof of ownership before that time?

Edited by Mike1234567

Speaking as someone who works within the firearms industry, with some insight as to what it takes to bring a new product to market:

Leave the man alone.

When he has something to add, he will say so. Until then, hounding him for information (which will mostly be the same information you got last time, only less politely delivered) will just keep him from the designing board and out of the shop, where the real work happens.

He can hold your hand, or he can buckle down and get to work, unimpeded. Which do you want?? I know what I want. I want as many double-stackers as I can afford. Mike, get to work! :super:

• Like 2

Speaking as someone who works within the firearms industry, with some insight as to what it takes to bring a new product to market:

Leave the man alone.

When he has something to add, he will say so. Until then, hounding him for information (which will mostly be the same information you got last time, only less politely delivered) will just keep him from the designing board and out of the shop, where the real work happens.

He can hold your hand, or he can buckle down and get to work, unimpeded. Which do you want?? I know what I want. I want as many double-stackers as I can afford. Mike, get to work! :super:

And you should know that nobody likes a kiss-up! Nobody gives a crap that you sell worms, fishing tackle, and ammo at the Wal-Mart. This no more makes you a production expert than anybody else, so enough kissing up already. Let me guess..You think that all your brown nosing will somehow get the mags into your hands quicker because Mike will like you, right? :)

• Like 5

Leave the man alone.

And you should know that nobody likes a kiss-up! Nobody gives a crap that you sell worms, fishing tackle, and ammo at the Wal-Mart. This no more makes you a production expert than anybody else, so enough kissing up already. Let me guess..You think that all your brown nosing will somehow get the mags into your hands quicker because Mike will like you, right? :)

That was funny man. I rolled my eyes too when I saw this dude preaching. Does he think Mike is a baby or something and/or hasn't learned to ignore and focus on what he wants to? He's acting as if Mike is working 20 hour days and is back in the warehouse forming plastic and drilling away non-stop or something. And everytime a new post hits, Mike has to turn off all the power tools just to go respond to us...lol! I like the playfulness of this forum I'm sure that Mike doesn't care whatsoever and is glad that people are keep talking about the Double Stacks. Then some know-it-all has to come in like a communist moderator and try to squash all the bantering fun. This is America still (barely), right? Anyhow, I too look forward to receiving a reliable update regarding the double stacks.

Wait...I meant to say: Speaking as someone that's an experienced consumer that works and lives in the consuming world and industry, and who also has a lot of insight regarding consumption, rest assured that it's okay that manufacturer and consumer attempt to effectively communicate with one another.

• Like 4

I'm wondering if Mike will come off of the doublestacks before the Zombie Apocolypse. It's going to be a bitch carrying 200 rounds via MD-20s....

And especially tough if only the birdshot is feeding properly. I'm with you, let's see these things already before a potential ban on high caps.

I'd still like to hear, if nothing else, a capacity...

I'd be all about a double stack 10 rounder!

10 rounds per mag is enough for me but shorter means I will be less likely to hang up on something while running from the zombies!

You can already get super reliable 10 rounders and relatively cheap. I'm afraid I'd be super disappointed in this capacity but I wouldn't look down on it if it is a smaller magazine option (by far, and hopefully the smallest).

Edited by ShottyOne
  • Like 1
You can already get super reliable 10 rounders and relatively cheap. I'm afraid I'd be super disappointed in this capacity but I wouldn't look down on it if it is a smaller magazine option (by far, and hopefully the smallest).

Yeah I know... I have 10 of them. I'd love to REPLACE them with 10 double stack 10 rounders for the reason I stated... SHORTER IS BETTER!

In any event I think the safest way to go about this is to start hounding surefire ,maybe send them a couple hundred emails on when they are coming out, what the delay is, what is the capacity going to be, what the price range is, in a fluid repetitive motion until they either make one or implode, either way it should keep us busy til Mike finally delivers his.:lolol:

• 3 weeks later...