Double Stack 12ga Magazine for Saiga-12

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These double stacks sound like they are going to be wide... With some dorky zig zag or lines extruded design on the outside of them they would be even wider. You should make them just plain flat look

Sorry for the tease but I have to get to bed. But it is coming!!! I'll try to make it back tomorrow ( or after I wake up rather) with more info.

So there you have it folks! Down to the big 3's, the real deal of core company values and good ethics. You can't have it any other way. Dedicated and by most suckers hated...

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Come on Mike - it has been spring for like two weeks now!! SHOW US A PIC! (a video would be better :devil: )

Go ahead and cover the mag up with tin foil or cotton balls for all we care - just video the dang thing and post it!

cheers

tire iron

Edited by tire iron

Come on Mike - it has been spring for like two weeks now!! SHOW US A PIC! (a video would be better :devil: )

tire iron

I think if i see a video...im going to jizz in my pants after all this foreplay. After all, this "teaser" thread started almost 8 months ago. ^_^

For reals tho...take your time and get it right! I can wait for a better product. :up:

-EnzNow

Edited by EnzNow

The troops are getting restless......again!

And again, and again...

It'll be out when it's out. I'm sure Mike will post a video when he feels like it. He'll probably feel like it sooner if he isn't pestered too much. The guy's a good businessman. He'll start selling it as soon as it is good enough to be worth selling.

Never questioned Mike's business practice's,price and or price drop's. He make's a great product and back's it up well like any other good American private business. He can do what he wants,handle it how he wants,this is still America so far.

As far as pestering,Im sure he's used to it and he should be especially in the line of business he chose.

Now back to the mags, Its been three months since Mike said he would have a update "shortly" and thats all Im looking for.

Hopefully since its been awhile the next update may just be the release!

Surefire is also coming out with a double stack..soooo pics Mike???

I would much rather buy from you than any other mag company

ORLY? Where'd ya hear/see that? Link?

I emailed them when I heard it on JT's video about his "rock'n'lock" s-12 guide

anyone else notice that this thread has over 26,000 views...im up for a pre-order

Do you remember what happened last time with a preorder? :unsure: Everyone will want at least one and I think Mike has the cash to fund this one so looks like we all just have to wait for him to be ready.

• 2 weeks later...

"Hopefully,

the current pre-order of MD20s will ship out any day now.

And then Mike'll have time to get the double stacks to market."

Then after that he can start working on double stack 410 mags. A surefire 15rd size mag in the double stack configuration would hold alot of shells(25+). What cha think Mike???

Not a joke. I was talking to Mike about these six months ago, and they are very much real. Mike is taking his time to build them right, and because MD is a very small operation, he has to split his time between R&D, managements, manufacture of current products, and the associated headaches of having your own business. Remember, designing a product is one thing, designing the processes to efficiently manufacture a product is quite another.

As for other mags, I think it will be some time before Mike takes on another major project. He has to recoup his expenses on one project before he can safely venture into another one. If he is smart, he is also working to build a significant inventory of all products so that orders can be shipped immediately. It is also a good hedge against the surge in interest his products will get if Pelosi/Reid are dumb enough to even introduce significant '94 type legislation.

But I digress. No joke. These are coming, and I expect them to be awesome.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All right I got an e-mail today from Mike, saying that he'll have info on the Doublestack mags in 2-3 weeks, as they are just finishing up the shipping of the last part of the preorder run on drums. Not an answer per se, but good news in that it does sound as if they are coming......