New Pistol Grips, Molot VeprII and Izhmash style!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bump.   Mike, are you going to make me order a SAW grip for my Tromix DIY???

Are the Pistol Grips without the finger grooves still in the works?

Posted Images

Very nice! I wanna order a few of these, but wondering if I should hold out for some without finger grooves? There was a mention that they may be a possibility.

Edit: nevermind just read Mike's post saying they would follow the release of this one. Patience sucks!

Edited by whatthedil
  • 2 weeks later...

will these work with a tromix converted gun? i am currently running a saw grip but really dont like it and i wasnt sure what other grips i could use as the standard ak grip wont work. my gun has a screw welded to the receiver and uses a nut to tighten the grip on. thanks

Actually we will have a Tromix specific grip added to the site shortly following this grip. We will have to preform a seconary operation on the grip to make it compatiable as well as supply an extra screw so you can install the cap. The cap is what locks the grip down.

Any further news on the projected availability date of the Tromix-compatible specific grip???

• 2 weeks later...

will these work with a tromix converted gun? i am currently running a saw grip but really dont like it and i wasnt sure what other grips i could use as the standard ak grip wont work. my gun has a screw welded to the receiver and uses a nut to tighten the grip on. thanks

Actually we will have a Tromix specific grip added to the site shortly following this grip. We will have to preform a seconary operation on the grip to make it compatiable as well as supply an extra screw so you can install the cap. The cap is what locks the grip down.

Any further news on the projected availability date of the Tromix-compatible specific grip???

+1. I would like to know when the Tromix version will be ready.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+1. I would like to know when the Tromix version will be ready.

Any updates on this, Mike? I just took off the skeleton stock that I was (pretty much) relegated to use here in NY, so I have a naked Tromix DIY on my S12. :cryss:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump.

Mike, are you going to make me order a SAW grip for my Tromix DIY??? :cryss:

Shooter, a few months ago I emailed MD Arms about being added to the contact list for the Tromix DIY compatible grip. The next morning I received an email saying that they were available but not on their website and that I could add one to my drum pre-order.

It came but I never saw it as it was forwarded on to Rifle Dynamics for me and I've never owned an AK variant before the S12 so I wouldn't be able to comment on the differences anyway! But you should be able to contact them about ordering one.

Thanks for the update, physicsnerd. I was on the email list too but never received notice that they were available. I called MDArms and was told they have no more Tromix compatible grips in stock and would not be making them anymore. Very dissapointing as I was really looking forward to getting a couple for my 2 Tromix guns. Hopefully they will change their minds.

Edited by Lead