Saiga-12 Magwell

Don't I remember something about a LRBHO too?

I never designed my own LRBHO. The one in my video was bought from a guy that doesn't make and sell them anymore. Business member, Cobra, has one though. He should be releasing it soon. I do have an ambidextrous bolt release to go his LRBHO.

Will this work with your drum? I have three, I hope they are compatible. If not, can one remove the magwell easily enough that they may still get some use out of the drums? I'm also assuming that mag mods will be necessary.

Edited by bigj480
Don't I remember something about a LRBHO too?

I never designed my own LRBHO. The one in my video was bought from a guy that doesn't make and sell them anymore. Business member, Cobra, has one though. He should be releasing it soon. I do have an ambidextrous bolt release to go his LRBHO.

I'll be looking forward to some pics of these. Mags and magwells too! :smoke:

And thanks again Mike, for everything! :super:

Wow, there is still a surprising amount of development on the Saiga 12. I would have thought that it would have hit the high point by now. Pretty Interesting times!

• Like 1
Will this work with your drum? I'm also assuming that mag mods will be necessary.

Yes, is your magwell going to work with your drums???

i have been waiting on buying a drum incase you redesigned it to work with magwells or designed a magwell to work with your drums??? has my dreams come true???

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Will the mags have to be modified to work with them if so will the mags still work in a non magwell design ?

Oh man, I haven't even converted my S12 yet and the thought of some kick-ass doublestack mags and a versatile magwell have got me all kinds of excited! I'm also curious about the answer to the question above.

I posted this question in the thread for the Chaos steel 8rd mags(and I hope I'm not annoying both of you guys), but I'm wondering if you have coordinated with them or know if those mags would work in your magwell?? I'm thinking they might since your magwell will work with single and double stack mags; and the Chaos steel mags are coming in two versions, one made to work with the Chaos magwell and a rock n' lock version.

I am SO stoked that I have a new S12 ready and waiting to convert right as a bunch of killer new S12 accessories are about to hit the market!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Mike! YOU ROCK! I'm super excited about all of the effing AWESOME Saiga 12 gear you have released and are about to release! I've been wanting one of your drums SOO bad, but just couldn't afford one, UNTIL NOW! YAY! Thank you! I am also SUPER excited about your magwell and doublestack mags! I just would like to know if your drum will work with your magwell, or if you know if you can make them compatible yet??? Also, if they are not compatible, will the magwell be easily removable so that it can be switched out for a drum? I thought that you had said that your drum won't work with your magwell, but I just re-read this thread and your doublestack thread and didn't see anything about that other than people asking about it. PLEASE fill us in, WILL YOUR MAGWELL WORK WITH YOUR DRUM?!?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

Will this work with your drum? I have three, I hope they are compatible. If not, can one remove the magwell easily enough that they may still get some use out of the drums? I'm also assuming that mag mods will be necessary.

just purchased my first saiga 12 and been reading alot of the forums here. I am also interested in wondering if the drums will also be compatible with your new magwell. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wanted to let everyone know that a magwell is still alive and very well in our plans. But we want to make sure it will except our double stack as well as the single stack mags.

I did some digging and found a post where you said that your plan was to release a standard Magwell, and then you would release a Magwell that would work with your Drum. I believe this was before you were working on the Doublestack Mags. So the big question is, are you still going to release two versions of the magwell or have you found a way to use single & doublestack mags AND a drum in the same magwell, or will the drum not be compatible with any magwell???

• 1 month later...