I was sitting around on this rainy, dreary day, and had an interesting idea for a thread.

Just what is it that makes you guys happy and content on your birthdays?

Sorry ladies...this is a man only type of question.

The last few years I've been spending my birthday hangin' with my buddies, Tony and Bob............

If you have to get a year older, friends, that's the way to do it !!! Shootin' and partying with your brothers !!

:smoke:

Edited by Jeaux E
1. No work!

2. Nice breakfast of bacon, eggs and hashbrowns.

3. Lunch and cocktails with friends.

4. A little time alone with the wife.

5. Dinner at a nice place.

Yeah, that sounds pretty good.

Sounds good to me as well, except I changed the breakfast around. I do not drink any type of coffee or variations, but I will get evil on a plate of hashbrowns.. :lolol:

My Dad always used to answer Peace and Quite whenever we asked what he wanted for his birthday.

The Mrs. got me a beautiful O/U for my last Bday (50th).

The older you get the more you should treat yourself. I figure you earned it!

Hope you had a good one Shannon. :up:

this year - 37 - 8/6/1972

tried to get a few friends together.

Gg was on vacation.. wtf?

and the two others had similar trips to the bad lands and crud..

wife got me old Rasputin beer.. imperial stout and a tiny cake.

was good. but she is prego and couldn't have either..

would rather have some friends over for a beer and grill out

My Dad always used to answer Peace and Quite whenever we asked what he wanted for his birthday.

That's what I'm sayin' . . . No bullshit on my birthday, that's all I ask for. So, living in the city as I do, I prefer to stay holed up at home all day. I feel like a damn hermit! I guess I would call that "content."

And I don't know what Joe said the first time, but if I had my druthers, I go with what he said recently, shootin' and partyin'! That's what I would call "happy."

Two girls at once :haha2:

That's what I would call "ideal."

a good steak and a beer with my best friends in my life, and some companionship....one needs look no further after that, if you ask me.....

after ALL of that, I want a breath or two of fresh, private, personal air.....it means the most to me, my freedom.....I have a very lonely life, but I tell ya, I am truly free because of it......what they say is true....it comes at a cost

..be careful what you wish for

Some time with family and close friends.

Some time with my girl.

Some red meat.

Some cake.

or.................

Substitute all of the above for dead sexy, uninhibited twin sisters.

Well....if I wasn't married to her I'd ask for some A.T.M.!! :lolol::super::up::angel:

If I'm up on my terminology........... :eek: ........... :haha2: :haha2: .

Okay, okay..........

........what I said before the edit was to leave the wife or girlfriend at the house and go raise hell and have a great time with your brothers, shooting and partying.........and that the wife, etc., would be there when you got back....(or not.....)

Of course, I've been married for a long time, and my wife understands that line of thought, and knows that a man needs some time with just his buddies..........

The edit was for those of you who don't have that kind of relationship.......didn't want to make y'all feel bad........... :smoke:

I also like to get on my motorcycle and ride across a couple of states to get to that shooting and partying...........

Edited by Jeaux E