Another +1 for Greg and CSS

Last Tuesday, I ordered my CAA 6-position stock & tube assembly, a Tapco G2 FCG, a Tapco Galil hand guard, and a CAA Mission Adaptable Pistol Grip.

ALL the parts arrived on Friday, and I was able to do my second Saiga conversion this past weekend.

I outfitted 80% of my S12 through CSS, and 95% of my 7.62. CSS has a loyal, repeat customer here! :smoke::up:

+1 on this. I've bought from them several times and they are FAST. Stuff I bought yesterday shipped out this morning. I've also found that they are very responsive. I've emailed them several times with questions about particular items they might have had or had at one time and usually within a day or two they come back with either, "Yes, here it is" or "No, but you could try looking here."

+1 from me too... Ordered some conversion parts on Saturday, and got them in the mail today! (Wednesday). Great turnaround time, now it's looking like the weekend conversion will go seamlessly!

Now I hope the stock I bought from a forum member gets here in time!

Thanks again, and I'll be ordering again!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks fellaz! I read your reviews less than a week ago and decided to do buiz with CSS. They are unbelievable! I placed my order wednesday, it shipped thursday, arrived saturday... Cant wait to crack that box open and install the new goodies! Planning on purchasing more in the next week... Thanks Greg...

• 2 weeks later...

CSS and Greg Queen....amazing to deal with. Placed an order for conversion parts on Sept 20th and they are set to arrive tomorrow Sept 23rd. I had a question about a previous order and I emailed CSS...I received a response from Greg that same day. This is one great company to deal with.

CSS and Greg Queen....amazing to deal with. Placed an order for conversion parts on Sept 20th and they are set to arrive tomorrow Sept 23rd. I had a question about a previous order and I emailed CSS...I received a response from Greg that same day. This is one great company to deal with.

i talked to my wife about moving next door to them ,for some reason she seams to think she would never see another one of my paychecks.dam it!